What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

DH made it to the courthouse just barely in time to file! And it was granted!! He hadn't even had the chance to say he wanted it filed as an emergency BUT (as I suspected) that document I found on Google was really all the judge had to hear about and he instantly granted an emergency OP.

:hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip: :bliss:

Thanks everyone for listening and offering advice!!

Glad to hear it & hope it helps!

Dh is kinda upset.

"Get off that **** Pinterest.....I've already gained 5 lbs.!"

:giggle1:

Dh is kinda upset.

"Get off that **** Pinterest.....I've already gained 5 lbs.!"

:giggle1:

He already has you, he doesn't need to watch his figure anymore. :duh:

thin mints and cardboard pizza don't mix.............burp

I'm thinking I drafted my DREAM softball team this week. If the girls can't pull it off & win the whole season, it's clearly the coaching because the girls I have are AWESOME. I am sooooooo excited to be on the field. :bliss: All I keep doing is re-doing the batting order & the field line up. :dunce: This will consume me for months! :bliss: And when I infer that *I* am coaching, I really mean DH is coaching because I don't have time to be there...but I'll be behind the scenes. ;) Everyone with little girls should sign them up for softball because it is so much fun! (Ask Autumnsky if you need more than one opinion. :giggle:)

My hubby gave me the biggest, warmest hug earlier and told me he was really proud of me for nailing the interview and getting the job :) He's been very sweet lately(last couple of weeks) and extra attentive.

Have I mentioned that I really love Pat 2.0??

I'm wondering why the hell I'm up before 7 on a Saturday? :surrender:

I'm wondering why the hell I'm up before 7 on a Saturday? :surrender:

what Charlie said. pre-emptive strike on the time change. You're not the only one with that plan :bliss:

Back