What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

My back is killing me...kids at work are growing like weeds. And I lift them several times a day.

Plus yesterday I climbed all over the climber/thru the tunnel/down the slide with them. The weather was so nice I felt like a kid again! (and today I feel like an old lady)

Working on very little sleep and hoping I can seek a nap in after lunch today.

i will be darned if i am taking this beautiful day and cleaning the attic! no way! i am so pleased that i had the foresight to clean the fridge and oven last week while it was still plenty cold to do so. now i am letting the last few embers of my eternal fire in the woodstove burn out and tackling the "hopefully" last cleaning of the fireplace for winter 2011-2012. everyone go out and seize the day!!

I'm thinking about taking Sadie to the dog park. :bliss: But maybe I should wait and bring the kids too after school.

Looking at spendy eyeglasses online. Thinking I might just purchase a pair after my eye exam today.

They are lime green and the perfect size. They are also $387 just for the frame. I have the FSA money to burn and I covet them.

Really confused as to if I need an attorney for buying a house. Our real estate agent and an attorney that I called said no (although the attorney would help us). In Illinois there is an attorney review period after you sign the contract, but there is no such thing in Missouri. Just want to make sure that I am doing everything right.

Really confused as to if I need an attorney for buying a house. Our real estate agent and an attorney that I called said no (although the attorney would help us). In Illinois there is an attorney review period after you sign the contract, but there is no such thing in Missouri. Just want to make sure that I am doing everything right.

An attorney? For what? I've bought two houses and never needed an attorney. :9: Between your realtor, morgage broker and inspector, most questions should be answered.

we used an attorny at both our closings--maybe it's an Illinois thing?

tomorrow is Shortys 13th birthday and I have no farkin idea what to give him......we were thinking cell phone but to do that we have to sign another contract our contract just expired.........groan time is runnin out

I'm thinking about taking Sadie to the dog park. :bliss: But maybe I should wait and bring the kids too after school.
how is your homeless lady? or your cup o tea in your kitchen "don not tell the hubby" friend? did you give her the bike trailer?

But what for? :dunce:

The attorney I had at my closing went through all the docs I was signing, explained them to me and reviewed all the docs I was signing.

It's the biggest purchase I have ever made, so I felt better having him there to verify that everything was correct.

how is your homeless lady? or your cup o tea in your kitchen "don not tell the hubby" friend? did you give her the bike trailer?

I don't know............haven't seen her in a long time. She was supposed to get a part she needed for her bike for the trailer to be attached, but she never came back. DH keeps wanting to get rid of the trailer, but I'm holding out hope that she'll stop by one day. I'm kinda worried about her. :pout: I thought about looking for her (I know a few of her usual stops........dumpsters she dives) but that might be weird.

The attorney I had at my closing went through all the docs I was signing, explained them to me and reviewed all the docs I was signing.

It's the biggest purchase I have ever made, so I felt better having him there to verify that everything was correct.

Our mortgage guy explained all that to us. He was recommended by our realtor............we were really happy with him.

I don't know............haven't seen her in a long time. She was supposed to get a part she needed for her bike for the trailer to be attached, but she never came back. DH keeps wanting to get rid of the trailer, but I'm holding out hope that she'll stop by one day. I'm kinda worried about her. :pout: I thought about looking for her (I know a few of her usual stops........dumpsters she dives) but that might be weird.
sure does not sound weird to look for someone you care for. but take the dog and a cell phone and let people know where you are, or bring another person with you. maybe she is just travellin a lil bit. :(

Back