What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

So he asked to drive to YMCA (he's a member) and then calls from Y asking to take girlfriend out for ice cream. I ask "is she driving?" he laughs and says "nope, I've got a car now"

Hello little bugger- you're driving MY car. MY VW custom yellow car with glitter/stars/ and daisy rims!

Mrs.mom pass me the bottle. Could be a long night :)

So he asked to drive to YMCA (he's a member) and then calls from Y asking to take girlfriend out for ice cream. I ask "is she driving?" he laughs and says "nope, I've got a car now"

Hello little bugger- you're driving MY car. MY VW custom yellow car with glitter/stars/ and daisy rims!

:ha:

Sounds like a darling car.................wondering why a teen boy wants to drive it though. :hah: Is he gonna put gas in it?

He's driving it because he doesn't have enough money for his own and there is NO WAY he is driving DH car (2008 mini copper convertable-red)

just curious, can they drive with a passenger cause in GA you can only have 'close' family members in the car for the first 6 months

just curious, can they drive with a passenger cause in GA you can only have 'close' family members in the car for the first 6 months

I was wondering the same thing. Around here when you get your license you can only have family members with you.

He can have 1 friend with him.

My friend who lives acroos street from DS girlfriend saw him leaving her house and said it did okay. I got spies all over town

Lauri, I think I'd be installing a video camera in your car...that is the ultimate spy...but I am crazy like that!:lol:

Glad he's home safe- I remember the worries- I still have them when DS18 and 20 take the cars.

DS18 survived HS without a traffic ticket but he brings home a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt as a passenger :dunce: at least it's not a moving violation. Like I don't support the local economy enough, eh?

Does VW make it in Pink?:lol:

I wish I could post a picture. She's (yes my car is a girl) is a 2001 VW bug. DH painted in a bight yellow, then some layers of gold glitter, and a few stars. My Dad got me yellow daisy rims and daffodils in the flower vase.

Sometimes I use my bubble gun and shoot bubbles out the sunroof- I'm weird like that.

Does VW make it in Pink?:lol:

You're so pink.

I wish I could post a picture. She's (yes my car is a girl) is a 2001 VW bug. DH painted in a bight yellow, then some layers of gold glitter, and a few stars. My Dad got me yellow daisy rims and daffodils in the flower vase.

Sometimes I use my bubble gun and shoot bubbles out the sunroof- I'm weird like that.

I knew I liked you, now I LOVE you! :cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

I love your car, it's as cute and fun as you are!

OMG, that's freaking awesome!

I am SO CONSUMED BY JEALOUSY at how cool you are!!!

Dh turned on the movie Your Highness.

I feel I'm WAY too sober (not stoned) for this movie. Holy crap.

So much to do and so little time. Really don't have the time to drive out to St. Louis this weekend....

Back