What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

sure does not sound weird to look for someone you care for. but take the dog and a cell phone and let people know where you are, or bring another person with you. maybe she is just travellin a lil bit. :(
did you see the article on the bristol lady age 44 all cut up and murdered in waukegan area??!!! and another body found too. you cannot be too careful. do you know her name?

sure does not sound weird to look for someone you care for. but take the dog and a cell phone and let people know where you are, or bring another person with you. maybe she is just travellin a lil bit. :(

She uses the library at a college that my neighbor is a professor at and has seen her there in the past. I'll ask him if he's seen her lately.

did you see the article on the bristol lady age 44 all cut up and murdered in waukegan area??!!! and another body found too. you cannot be too careful. do you know her name?

NO!!! :eek:

FML...DH went looking at that we both liked (not the one posted on here) and he said that it is a house that he would make an offer on. Looked at the disclosures and they had termites...

FML...DH went looking at that we both liked (not the one posted on here) and he said that it is a house that he would make an offer on. Looked at the disclosures and they had termites...
oooh, pets!

:patback: I'm sorry babe. Is that something you're willing to deal with?

does your DH have a job offer there? Is that why you're moving? (forgive me if that was posted and I missed it)

I'm thinking going back to work sucks I have missed alot of post on here and it is hard to catch up on whats going on here

:patback: I'm sorry babe. Is that something you're willing to deal with?

does your DH have a job offer there? Is that why you're moving? (forgive me if that was posted and I missed it)

He actually started his job there on Monday! However, I am stuck here until at least mid May.

I picked the kids up from school then we all went to the dog park.......LOTS of pretty pooches there today. :bliss: Then I treated them to DQ on the way home. :cartwheel:

He actually started his job there on Monday! However, I am stuck here until at least mid May.

I see. I'm gonna miss you!! You're the best Cardinals fan I've met in like 12 years.

My sweet lil baby boy (9) is in the shower singing away his school musical for this friday. He's so cute. :bliss:

Got a note home from school today that ds 8 is getting pulled by the gifted teacher for language arts. He's gotten pulled for math before, but he HATES writing homework, so this is huge.

Im thinking working two jobs is for the birds, and that I am thankful that I only have to do it for two weeks!!

I really need to stop obsessing and stressing over houses....:gah:

I really need to stop obsessing and stressing over houses....:gah:

Welcome to home buying. I learned not to get too attached to a house from the online pictures because they have a magic camera and sometimes you get there and it is like a different house.

Plus you are doing it long distance which is even harder. Hang in there.

Back