What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I'm also thinking about my poor son - 15, who just had his heart broken!!! I know it's life & the first of many to come, but it still breaks MY heart for him! :-:)tap: This Mama Bear is not happy!!!

I'm thinking my DH rocks. He posted this a bit ago on his FB status....

My wife is incredibly strong, remarkably determined, and extremely well organized. By all accounts she deserves a raise. Instead though, the ask is for more effort, longer hours, a further restricted social life, AND she gets called in at the most obscene hours of the day. The work gets more complicated and nothing is as easy as it should be. Still, she loves it. God bless this woman - she's amazing. I'm so grateful that she has the heart and courage to be a stay at home Mom. Much respect, Valerie. Much respect.

I'm thinking my DH rocks. He posted this a bit ago on his FB status....

My wife is incredibly strong, remarkably determined, and extremely well organized. By all accounts she deserves a raise. Instead though, the ask is for more effort, longer hours, a further restricted social life, AND she gets called in at the most obscene hours of the day. The work gets more complicated and nothing is as easy as it should be. Still, she loves it. God bless this woman - she's amazing. I'm so grateful that she has the heart and courage to be a stay at home Mom. Much respect, Valerie. Much respect.

That's so beautiful!! I wish my husband had a FB just so I could read things like that publicly! haha Seriously though!! So romantic!

I'm also thinking about my poor son - 15, who just had his heart broken!!! I know it's life & the first of many to come, but it still breaks MY heart for him! :-:)tap: This Mama Bear is not happy!!!

How can you have a 15 yr old son. We were just in high school not that long ago.

Praying that tomorrow is a "normal" day.....
-no calls from school that kids are sick
-no doctor visits
-no urgent care visits
-no pharmacy visits

I just want tomorrow to be a nice day and maybe I can catch up on some breathing b/c I didn't feel like I did today.

I wish this week was just beginning. It has been wonderful to just work one full time job. Due to spring break, I did not have to work my second 3/4 time job at night and it has been HEAVEN to be home with my family at night.

How can you have a 15 yr old son. We were just in high school not that long ago.

He's even Legitimate Clars! J & I got married young (at 20, almost 21) and we had him 14 months later!! I also have a soon to be 13 year old and 10 yr old... Between all 3, I'm gonna have alot of hearts to care for, but I think they just may break a few too!!!

I guess this means we're getting old!!! YIKES!!! bday is in just,wow, 10 days!!! 37, here I come!!!

I'm thinking I'm NEVER going to find a MOB dress before the wedding.
All the dresses I keep finding are for old people!
I want something that makes me feel young and beautiful, not old and matronly :pout:

Sounds good to me right now! :drink:

I can't really except to say that DS17 is going through some very serious, heavy stuff and it is killing me. He didn't have a good day and took it out on me and his stupid dad made it worse by making excuses for him and it is just a hot mess.

I'm exhausted of it and just want to lay down and sob. Mistah has his own stuff going on with his mom so he's of zero comfort and is in the other room pouting and pissy and I'm just not up for it. :surrender::surrender:

:huggy: Try not to drown the man, instead of your sorrows, in the bathtub of gin. I'm sorry you're hurting :huggy:

Try "smash the rabbit"

take it out on rodents.

No PLEASE not the bunnies!!! Haven't they suffered enough already...

Besides, rabbits are lagomorphs, not rodents :hides:

I'm thinking I'm NEVER going to find a MOB dress before the wedding.
All the dresses I keep finding are for old people!
I want something that makes me feel young and beautiful, not old and matronly :pout:

when is the wedding?

when is the wedding?

October. I want something that is still pretty lightweight because you never know about the weather in October. And no matter what the temp is outside, it'll be hot on the dance floor.

I really like this one, but it's big bucks :pout:

wedding1.jpg

Woot! Taking the boys away for the weekend. Goin to stay in a hotel tonight and tomorrow night. Swimming, shopping, a zoo. They get out early from school today and we are surpising them when the get home. Can't wait!

That dress is beautiful

Have fun tonight

Only 2 1/2 months till the hubby is here :dance:

I need to get back into couponing

Is it worth it to try to show the neighbor how to coupon today

I have a horrid cold and this sucks

Ebay sucks but cleaning out the house to make room

He's even Legitimate Clars! J & I got married young (at 20, almost 21) and we had him 14 months later!! I also have a soon to be 13 year old and 10 yr old... Between all 3, I'm gonna have alot of hearts to care for, but I think they just may break a few too!!!

I guess this means we're getting old!!! YIKES!!! bday is in just,wow, 10 days!!! 37, here I come!!!

LOL at the legitimate part. We probably got married around the same time, I was 21 going on 22, May of 96. Only difference is we waited to have kids until I was 30. It is just so odd to think we are that far out of school. Doesn't feel like it, but my 20 yr reunion is this summer. Happy early birthday!

It would be extremely helpful (for both parties) if people would list the source for the coupons they are ISO.

Thinking about my brother, he goes in for back surgery this morning.

Back