What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I really like this one, but it's big bucks :pout:

wedding1.jpg

Isn't that a wedding dress though? :hides:

did you look at davids bridal?? we were just there for my DD's prom dress

they had some NICE IMO--MOB dresses--and I dont have old lady tastes..

also--penneys had some--I was thinking of my sil when we passed through the dress dept--my sil is a VERY young 59 and dresses very sylish and penneys had ones I know she liked

Whoops I probably should have started my corned beef earlier.... Guess I'll make it Sunday instead ;)

DH and I have a date night tomorrow!!! :hiphip: I'm not going to name any names but someone here has a DD that's going to babysit for us and we're going out! It's our first date night in a long time. We don't have a sitter that we use except for my parents for very rare instances.

We have a $50 Gale Street GC from Christmas :hiphip:

LOL at the legitimate part. We probably got married around the same time, I was 21 going on 22, May of 96. Only difference is we waited to have kids until I was 30. It is just so odd to think we are that far out of school. Doesn't feel like it, but my 20 yr reunion is this summer. Happy early birthday!

Yup, we were married pretty close to that. October, 1995... 17 year anninversary this year! We intended on waiting abit longer to have kids too, but it didn't work... so, we figured we'd get it done then! Pros and cons to both having them when you're young and older!

Thanks for the early happy birthday!

Now I can't stop Googling MOB dresses :gah:

I love these two dresses:

Montage%20Mother%20of%20the%20Bride%20Dress%2017966.jpg

MERMAID_Mother%20Dress_2010102_Dresses.jpg

These are pretty - from David's Bridal -

P_11303_1_332050.jpg

P_10627_1_333018.jpg

bunnee try Your Best Friend's Closet in Algonquin. It's kinda upscale resale. She usually has stuff like this in great condition. If you're only going to wear it the one time why pay an arm and a leg?

Much prefer the last few days weather... I'm chilled all day. My nails are all painted and I am ready for spring... putting socks and shoes on defeats the purpose of nail painting. Yet, having cold feet is not acceptable either. 55 degrees, so not warm enough!

Much prefer the last few days weather... I'm chilled all day. My nails are all painted and I am ready for spring... putting socks and shoes on defeats the purpose of nail painting. Yet, having cold feet is not acceptable either. 55 degrees, so not warm enough!

I'm chilly too, but I refuse to turn on the furnace. :surrender:

I'm chilly too, but I refuse to turn on the furnace. :surrender:

I put the heat on last night. Just too **** cold in the house. Didn't leave it on long at least.

Yep, ours if off too. It is supposed to be nice all weekend. Though it may be chillier near the lake.... mmmmhmmm I am less than 1 mile from the freezer! err lake!

Yep, ours if off too. It is supposed to be nice all weekend. Though it may be chillier near the lake.... mmmmhmmm I am less than 1 mile from the freezer! err lake!

my neighbors had their a/c on yesterday!

I got up at 7am yesterday and my bathroom window was open so I heard my neighbors A/C was running too. Crazy! I enjoy the fresh spring air flowing thru the house, at least until DH's allergies dictate otherwise!

Oh and as far as the heat or A/C goes- both are off!!

I have the windows open all day (once the morning chill wears off) and we're getting a beautiful cross-breeze. Heat was turned off Monday, and although I contemplated pulling out fans, I didn't even do that yet. I love living in a ranch!! :hiphip:

Corned Beef cooking is a feast for the scenes! :drool:

Back