What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Thanks for all the pics of the MOB dresses and the great ideas on where to find some!

BAMF? :dunce:

icoupon2 - no it's not a wedding dress. At least not according to the website. I would have them take the little train off though.

I need something with a small sleeve or jacket though - I liked that the one came with a matching one. I'm going to check it out tomorrow at a place in Rockford just down the street from David's when we pick up SD's dress tomorrow. I'll check them out there too.

Sure sign the warm weather is here- my lovely neighbors have their dirt bikes out & are zipping up & down the street. That's right, we don't live in the county, we live in a suburban neighborhood. Some day I will tell them they should move to the country. :gah:

Well I guess I'm grumpy this afternoon. I hadn't been but apparently now I am .... And it doesn't look like it's going to get better any time soon tonight.

A chickadee has been pecking a hole in some wood trim on our house.... DH is filling the hole right now before they nest in there. I love chickadees but I realllllly hope this one finds somewhere else to nest because I am not sharing my house with him!

Ours are doing the same thing DF. Plus they were doing it during school, because, ya know, it's too nice out to go ta schoool...... Or as my neighbors say it: !Muy buen tiempo, no tiene escuela hoy! And music all day
:choir::choir::choir::choir::choir::choir::choir:

And these are elementary school kids!

I have to work tonight and I am dreading it. They just turned the air on at the hospital but it's not just as simple. It takes like 2 weeks for the air to be in full effect. Thank God it cools off at night cuz during the day people are miserable.

A chickadee has been pecking a hole in some wood trim on our house.... DH is filling the hole right now before they nest in there. I love chickadees but I realllllly hope this one finds somewhere else to nest because I am not sharing my house with him!

Ours are doing the same thing. Plus they were doing it during school,

And these are elementary school kids!

Oh My!:laugh:

Mint m & m's oh yum!!! Anyone remember the mint candies from the 80's like this ... Royals?

Mint m & m's oh yum!!! Anyone remember the mint candies from the 80's like this ... Royals?

Oh I loved the mint M&M's! Do they still make them? I remember sitting in a booth in a diner eating those and Jack & Diane was playing..............ahhhh the '80's!!! :cartwheel:

now I have that song in my head! arrgghhh! But it is a good one! I'm thinking JCP ALWAYS takes great portraits of my DD and I get them super cheap w/the coupon offers they have out...I nearly fainted when both the couples in front of me paid over 200 bucks for the portraits of their kids...absolutely redick in my opinion! As for me I spent 16 bucks and will have 5 different sheets of photos! LOVE IT!

Oh I loved the mint M&M's! Do they still make them? I remember sitting in a booth in a diner eating those and Jack & Diane was playing..............ahhhh the '80's!!! :cartwheel:

OMG! I heart that song! When ex-DH and I were dating I used to play it so much one day he reached over, ejected the cassette pulled the ribbon out and threw it out the car window :lol:

What the hell ever flu bug of sorts my wonderful children have decided to bring home is NOT appreciated by me! My stomach was upset this morning before taking them to school. I was afraid I wouldn't make the 2 mile round trip to and from school without getting sick this morning. All afternoon I was chilled and feeling a little queasy. Tonight, It is 72 degrees in here, I have on sweats, a tshirt, a sweatshirt and wrapped in a blanket and I am **** cold! I took my temp and it reads normal. That **** thing is BROKE!

If given the choice, give me a week of the ****s vs 1 puke.... if I puke... oh these kids... I swear.... so not making for a good weekend!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Thaks, kinda going in waves... right now, I feel decent... least I took the blanket off. I am soooo not eating though LOL i know better!

They dont make the Royals but I found dark chocolate mint m and m's at walgreens when I went to pick up my free 8x 10's/ I bought 2 little bags but the have the big stand up zip bag ones for 2/7.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mankatt/5254842321/

Back