What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

We didn't hire movers, but I told DH we would if we ever moved again. I do all the packing and cleaning and DH and friends/family move the rest. It works for me.

I am quite worried about how our couch will come out of our apartment. We didn't realize that we wouldn't be able to fit it into the apartment when we got here, so we had to lift it over the second floor balcony. I really can't imagine getting this couch back out over the balcony. We might just have to let it drop and see if it breaks...

if you got it UP over the balcony, getting it down will be a piece of cake, right? tie it up with some rope and let it down. Hopefully it won't be raining that day. another option is to sell the couch and let the buyer figure it out....

Thought still left from yesterday- "If it's warm enough to wash yer truck with yer shirt off, the Chrassmass decorashuns could prolly come down."

EXACTLY! Same over here...peeps are still leaving them on at night...reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy..."you might be a redneck if....":lol:

dd4 and dd5 were playing in their room today, dropped a bible behind the bed and moved the mattress to get it. They discovered a hole in the wall and came and got me. yup sure enough a hole not caused by children, but by what i thought was a BULLET! went outside, hole through the siding through the wall into the girls bedroom. DH comes home and takes a look digs around and discovers that it was a pellet from a high powered pellet gun. Flag down a cop (who just happens to be driving down our street) they go in, take pics verify it's a pellet. Not much they can do. So scary! It is right where dd4 sleeps. Doesn't even seem real. Talk about moving, i CAN'T WAIT to move! Wish our house hadn't dropped 60,000 in value since we bought it......

This pregnancy needs to be OVER.... Woke up this morning with PUPPP, which is some type of itchy rash about 1% of pregnant women get. Totally harmless, usually seen in the last trimester and goes away a week or so after the babies are born. I swear I would take 10 single pregnancys over this twin one.

dd4 and dd5 were playing in their room today, dropped a bible behind the bed and moved the mattress to get it. They discovered a hole in the wall and came and got me. yup sure enough a hole not caused by children, but by what i thought was a BULLET! went outside, hole through the siding through the wall into the girls bedroom. DH comes home and takes a look digs around and discovers that it was a pellet from a high powered pellet gun. Flag down a cop (who just happens to be driving down our street) they go in, take pics verify it's a pellet. Not much they can do. So scary! It is right where dd4 sleeps. Doesn't even seem real. Talk about moving, i CAN'T WAIT to move! Wish our house hadn't dropped 60,000 in value since we bought it......

Wow, that is scary.

:faint:

Thank you God for watching over this family and keeping the kids safe from that bullet

I love my son I love my son I love my son I love my son I love my son

:hb::hb::hb::hb:

I love my son I love my son I love my son I love my son I love my son

:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

OMG, jschwemi! Any idea where it came from- like is there a rowdy neighbor?

So glad they are all safe!

Dear closed minded person:

Just because a person has tattoos does not mean they are a delinquent, evil, or a bad person. There should not be "laws" stating that people cannot get tattooed. You seemed surprised that I have 7 tattoos myself. I also have a job in management and was interviewed and hired with my forearm tattoos in plain sight. Also, my tattoos were not gotten for "my amusement", as they were well thought out and are deeply meaningful.

I don't expect you to understand, but how about not judging?

Today is gonna be a busy day.... Let's see.....

An hour of Spin class(8:30-9:30)
An hour of Sculpt class(9:30-10:30)
ENT Doctor appoint for little guy at CDH(11:15)
Pick up something for lunch as it is our family meal
Give the boys a bath
Go the Chiropractor in Schaumburg for 3:30 appointment for DS3 and myself
Go my parents for dinner?? And a quick trip to Dominicks
Back home and get the boys ready for bed

And somewhere during the day I have to squeeze in making DH's lunch, make 2 loaves of Irish Soda bread and a couple dozen of Apple Cider Donuts, help DS5 work on the remaining 20 Thank You cards from his birthday. Oh and throw in laundry and filling the dishwasher. And a shower for me. Calgon take me away................

Holy crap! :surrender:

Dear closed minded person:

Just because a person has tattoos does not mean they are a delinquent, evil, or a bad person. There should not be "laws" stating that people cannot get tattooed. You seemed surprised that I have 7 tattoos myself. I also have a job in management and was interviewed and hired with my forearm tattoos in plain sight. Also, my tattoos were not gotten for "my amusement", as they were well thought out and are deeply meaningful.

I don't expect you to understand, but how about not judging?

Did I run into you lately? :9: :hides: :flowers: :lol:

What the hell are you doing up so early? :hah::laugh:

:9: I wish I knew.............might snuggle on my couch later. I have to go grocery shopping today.

:9: I wish I knew.............might snuggle on my couch later. I have to go grocery shopping today.

Ooh, big day out, huh? :giggles: Putting on a bra for the special occasion? Nevermind, forget I even asked. :lol:

Back