What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

OK what would you do? There is a kid that works at my McDonalds and he is so pleasant when you go thru the drive thru. Usually your stuff is just handed to you with a "have a nice day" but when this kid says it, you feel like he really means it. As I drive to work I usually pray that God watches over me and my patients and this kid really has put me in a prayerful way for my ride. Should I write a letter to McDonalds about his customer service? I mean all he really does is thank me and wish me a nice night. Am I just being a wierdo?

OK what would you do? There is a kid that works at my McDonalds and he is so pleasant when you go thru the drive thru. Usually your stuff is just handed to you with a "have a nice day" but when this kid says it, you feel like he really means it. As I drive to work I usually pray that God watches over me and my patients and this kid really has put me in a prayerful way for my ride. Should I write a letter to McDonalds about his customer service? I mean all he really does is thank me and wish me a nice night. Am I just being a wierdo?

A positive letter is always good, there are far more negative ones written.

I think you should. It should be brought to the management's attention that customers notice that he is doing his job and that his customer service is excellent. A letter goes further than a phone call. You can CC the store manager, district manager and corporate to make sure it is seen by the right person.

:foryou:

My dad called me this morning to follow up on my phone call with my mom last night. He thanked me several times for calling her. We talked a lot about family stuff and he asked me a few favors, mostly that I be on mom's "team" in the mom vs aunt/cousin "war." I told him I really hate being in the middle and aunt/cousin are my family too. I hate that they are being like this to each other and I don't know how to (and have no desire to) referee them. I think forming teams and making this a huge battle only feeds the monster, not calms it.

I suggested he tell my mom to look for a support group or some professional help. She has been too stressed for too long. That will affect her health. I don't know what else to do.

McDonald's is VERY good at rewarding employees for positive comments. They do a lot of scholarships, if you send along the message, it may very well help him at college-time. So seldom can we have such a direct effect on the young people in our lives....

I would definitely let the store manager know, and send it along to corporate. They take such things very seriously, and you will hear back, and the boy will hear about it too.

:bliss:

My kids are off school today and the fighting is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pullhair:

It's beautiful all friggin' week................then today the kids are off school and it's raining. :surrender:

Mebbe I'll drop the 12 yo off at the Y to go swimming.

We find out the baby's sex today!!!!!!!!!!

And last night I had my second dream that it's a girl. I'll be SHOCKED if it's not, I'm fairly certain it's a girl and the feeling just gets stronger :)

Good luck! I had that gut feeling with Josh. I just KNEW he was a boy.

Good luck! I had that gut feeling with Josh. I just KNEW he was a boy.

With DD I had NO clue at ALL.

With DS I knew for a FACT that he was a boy. We never found out, but I knew anyways and had a bunch of boy clothes ready to go - no girl clothes at all (and we would have been in trouble if it was a girl lol b/c the kids were born in opposite seasons!).

I'm not as certain with this as I was with DS but I'm pretty sure. Getting very excited to find out!! :)

3:30 in elkhorn wi (so mrsmom doesn't :slap: me for being in WI without telling her ahead of time)

3:30 in elkhorn wi (so mrsmom doesn't :slap: me for being in WI without telling her ahead of time)

Elkhorn? Why you goin' way over there? Are you giving birth in that hospital? (please tell me no)

Welcome to the beginning of spring break. Frickin' rain :(

I can't remember the last time I was this pissed at my kids!!! :ranting:

We went to visit MIL in the hospital and they were awful!!! ADHD boy started it all by being silly and messing with stuff non stop to the point where I couldn't have a conversation with MIL then the other DS was not helping and kept doing stuff to his brother and having a tantrum about how his brother is driving him crazy. :gah:

They got QUITE the earful on the way home and they're now in their rooms grounded until hell freezes over!!!!!!!!!!:ranting::ranting::ranting:

Is it 5:00 yet? :surrender:

I can't remember the last time I was this pissed at my kids!!! :ranting:

We went to visit MIL in the hospital and they were awful!!! ADHD boy started it all by being silly and messing with stuff non stop to the point where I couldn't have a conversation with MIL then the other DS was not helping and kept doing stuff to his brother and having a tantrum about how his brother is driving him crazy. :gah:

They got QUITE the earful on the way home and they're now in their rooms grounded until hell freezes over!!!!!!!!!!:ranting::ranting::ranting:

Is it 5:00 yet? :surrender:

have a drink, youll feel better

Back