What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Yeah I'm delivering in Elkhorn - why??

I've heard great things about that hospital/ L & D floor

I can't remember the last time I was this pissed at my kids!!! :ranting:

We went to visit MIL in the hospital and they were awful!!! ADHD boy started it all by being silly and messing with stuff non stop :gah:

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

Is it 5:00 yet? :surrender:

....at least he didn't 'pull the plug'!!...:lol:....:flowers:

I just got off the phone with the mortgage guy. We're pre-approved for the house we kinda sorta might have our eye on a tiny little bit. :bliss: Now we just have to break even selling our house.

I just got off the phone with the mortgage guy. We're pre-approved for the house we kinda sorta might have our eye on a tiny little bit. :bliss: Now we just have to break even selling our house.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I claim a lil sumptin to do with this? :flowers:

Let's see the one you like. :bee:

And you thought it was impossible! :hiphip:

Have we seen pics of the house you're interested in?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I claim a lil sumptin to do with this? :flowers:

Let's see the one you like. :bee:

It is indeed your fault. Therefore you have to help me get this house ready to put on the market. Did you miss my post a few pages back where I said I was gonna smack you upside the head (you and the Cardinals fan) for planting this idea? You're gonna hafta try to keep up if you want to be my BFF.

sent you PMs. I haven't been able to sleep for several days. Talking about this with my mom last night kinda softened her up. We all need something positive to think about.

Back