What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I'm sorry your DS had a rough day yesterday, MrsMom. I hope today is better for you both.

Where is the nice weather? I miss it. :pout: I am hoping to get my raised garden bed completed today, though it's a little wet outside for my liking. I was hoping to enlist the kids for yardwork, but it's kind of yucky out and they will complain, which makes it not worthwhile. :lol: On the bright side, I am 99percent sure my neighbors are out of town for the weekend, so I need to take advantage of that & get my front yard in shape while they are gone.

DD18 started her new job at Ace Hardware. 20percent off, woohooo!

I took a couple Motrin PM last night when I went to bed at 11pm, slept great all the way until 9am. It's been YEARS since I've slept this late, feeling like I've missed half the day and my most productive hours of the day. Gonna have to play catch up now.

Valerie you need to do that once in a while. :flowers:

OMG. just shoot me.
diagnosed strep on Thursday. My ONLY symptoms were sore throat and fever...everything else was clear and good. Strep test came back positive.
Last night I was sooo uncomfortable and in pain (and i'm no wimp) i took myself to Er at 330 am. Now add PINK EYE and "wow, that's a bad ear infection" to the list. What a start to my spring break. darn kiddos that infect me in a hot, non air conditioned classroom with no circulation! I need sleep... You'd think i'd be able to sleep well since I can't hear or talk. Oh wait..the constant dripping of my eye and ears and hard to swallow is keeping me up. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Rant over. carry on. :)

I'm sorry Autumnsky that sucks! Maybe try to sleep sitting up? Hope it gets better soon!:flowers:

Wow autumnsky a triple whammy! I'm so sorry. :pout: Feel better soon. :flowers:

DS9 is FINALLY asleep. I'm pretty sure he had a full blown anxiety attack. :pout: He was yelling for me to help him, was shaking, asked if he was going to die, vomited a LOT then had diarhea. We cuddled on the couch until he fell asleep............my poor baby.

that's awful! poor guy. Now the only reason you take him off on weekends is so he can catch up on eating, No?

that's awful! poor guy. Now the only reason you take him off on weekends is so he can catch up on eating, No?

Right. Well he already puked this morning. He's very nervous and wants me with him at all times. I gave him a warm bath to sooth him and now he's laying back in bed. He keeps thinking he's going to die. I wish I knew how to help him. He has a small patch on (half dose) so we'll see. :surrender:

I'm sorry Autumnsky that sucks! Maybe try to sleep sitting up? Hope it gets better soon!:flowers:

thanks! thats what i tried to do is sleep sitting up--propped on pillows. DH hasn't slept in our room for 2 days now, so i had the bed to myself.

I can't believe how bad this is.
DH is calling me Popeye. Meanie pants.

OMG. just shoot me.
diagnosed strep on Thursday. My ONLY symptoms were sore throat and fever...everything else was clear and good. Strep test came back positive.
Last night I was sooo uncomfortable and in pain (and i'm no wimp) i took myself to Er at 330 am. Now add PINK EYE and "wow, that's a bad ear infection" to the list. What a start to my spring break. darn kiddos that infect me in a hot, non air conditioned classroom with no circulation! I need sleep... You'd think i'd be able to sleep well since I can't hear or talk. Oh wait..the constant dripping of my eye and ears and hard to swallow is keeping me up. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Rant over. carry on. :)

On the bright side, you won't have to worry about what the substitute was teaching them for a week. :hides:

Right. Well he already puked this morning. He's very nervous and wants me with him at all times. I gave him a warm bath to sooth him and now he's laying back in bed. He keeps thinking he's going to die. I wish I knew how to help him. He has a small patch on (half dose) so we'll see. :surrender:

Oh Lord! Well, take what you know about self and apply to his situation. Try to get his mind off it. TV, project, something. I know if I'm not obsessed and thinking about it, i'm better. I know you love projects. hahahahaha.

Come up with a distraction. Good luck! I feel so bad for him...too young to deal with that crap!

On the bright side, you won't have to worry about what the substitute was teaching them for a week. :hides:

At this point, I wouldn't even care!
I was at work yesterday and pretty much fine. It was a little girl's last day cuz she moved and I didn't want to miss it.
Then BAM!
Hit me outta nowhere.

Oh Lord! Well, take what you know about self and apply to his situation. Try to get his mind off it. TV, project, something. I know if I'm not obsessed and thinking about it, i'm better. I know you love projects. hahahahaha.

Come up with a distraction. Good luck! I feel so bad for him...too young to deal with that crap!

It is much too young. When he gets up again, we'll play checkers and cards............he loves those. :)

:gah: WHY? WHY? WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO **** HARD?!!??!?!?!

I am procrastinating here because I don't wanna start my taxes. And we already have an ant invasion....

I am procrastinating here because I don't wanna start my taxes. And we already have an ant invasion....

We have ants too! Get the every year. I am a huge fan of the terro brand traps, spray and seedy stuff you put outside. Also when I am absolutely fed up with them I wipe the baseboards down with amonia because it kills the ant scent and they can't follow each other

I want a coke and some of those mini recees cups

Feeling the same way...it's been 7 weeks since I've had a Pepsi or Coke, only had half a diet coke last night with my first ****tail in 7 weeks too. Hasn't been too hard but there are times where it's all I think about. Driving last night I sooooo wanted to stop for a McDonald's Coke (b/c they are THE BEST) but I was good and drank my water.

Back