What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Awww you missed me. :flowers:

I got up around 11:30 (cause DH called me). I was up uber late watching Philadelphia..........never saw it before. Oh and I was able to stay up late cause DH was taking today off and driving the kids to school. ;)

Yep. DH stayed home today to bring MIL home from the hospital this afternoon. Spent the afternoon over there then our school had a fundraiser at Culvers tonight so we HAD to go eat there (darn :))).

So anyway...................HERE I AM (sorry ennui)!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cartwheel:

Oh and DS had a great day. :hiphip:

About time you showed up! :tap:

:bowing:

I didn't see YOU missing me. :fart:

Without you here Joan was able to be a lil more productive at work today.

She was able to enter all of her MCRs for the week, and collected enough Swagbucks to get 2 Amazon GCs. :lol:

Watching my 600 lb. life...so sad to see people suffer so much...this reminds me of one of my vol.'s...he is getting so heavy he is now using a walker and looks like some of the people on the show...he told me his knees are shot and that he needs surgery but that they won't do knee replacement because he's too heavy....I keep praying for him that he loses the weight and begins to see that food is not the only thing he lives for...I really am worried about him.

DH is watching a marathon of 1000 Ways to Die. It's entertaining in small doses but not in marathons. OMG :hb:

Called Crookcast today.
Got my bill dropped by $70.00 a month for 12 months, then it goes up $10 for the next 12 months.

Why can't they just give you their best price instead of playing games? :hb:

Just painted DD13's room. I swear this is THE LAST TIME I'm redoing her room...she's a persistent one. I'm pooped. :p Not bad for starting around 1:00pm- walls/ceiling painted, pictures hung, furniture in place. She can spend tomorrow arranging her things while I help DD18 with an English paper. Pretty sure I already took English 101.... :surrender:

I intended to be asleep a long time ago! Good night CW! Sleep tight :hug:

Is Pinterest broken? :pout: I can't get it to load. I must Pin!

Ok, it's working. Whew! :p

My mom and I are talking and texting a little now; things between us seem to be more positive. My Grandma, however, is not doing well. My aunt and cousin got upset with hospice and pulled Grandma out of hospice care. Grandma is now back in the hospital for the second time in a month. She's not happy there and keeps asking why.

KG I'm glad things are better between you and your Mom.:flowers: So sorry to hear things are worse for grandma. :pout:

KG I'm glad things are better between you and your Mom.:flowers: So sorry to hear things are worse for grandma. :pout:

thanks babe. How is your MIL doing? Is she going to need rehab therapy for her surgery?

thanks babe. How is your MIL doing? Is she going to need rehab therapy for her surgery?

She's doing fantastic! Her surgery was Thursday and as of yesterday she barely needed her walker. She got up the two steps into her house without much trouble. Yes a therapist comes to her house. They can't believe how well she's doing (on pain meds of course). The only "complication" if you can call it that is that she hasn't pooped in days. :lol:

Thanks for asking. :flowers:

She's doing fantastic! Her surgery was Thursday and as of yesterday she barely needed her walker. She got up the two steps into her house without much trouble. Yes a therapist comes to her house. They can't believe how well she's doing (on pain meds of course). The only "complication" if you can call it that is that she hasn't pooped in days. :lol:

Thanks for asking. :flowers:

wow, awesome!! Great that she can live at home while she is recovering. When my Grandma was in rehab at the nursing home, there were a lot of other hip replacement patients living there too while they rehabbed. That's fantastic that she is taking stairs :cartwheel:

HEY HEY only 8 days until the Cubs' home opener!! and now that we have DVR I can watch more games :woot:

Went to Talbots outlet yesterday...enough with the ****ing ruffles already, aren't we done with that yet?

Back