What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

This!!! I didn't mean it to read like I was saying you called me mean. I'm sorry if it came across that way. That wasn't my intention at all. But what mama22angels said.

I have been accused more than once of being mean, having no sense of humor or taking things "too personally" when we get into debates about things I'm passionate about. Which I resent, since it comes up about Special Ed, hearts and who knows what else. How can I not take those issues personally? They are personal to me. That was all.

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

And when someone says someone else should eat a sandwich. Don't forget that. :lol:

I'm so proud of DS14. He was invited to a girl's birthday party. The party started in a neighborhood park, about a block from our house. Then they went to the girl's house, which is the neighborhood next to ours. He called and asked if the kids could hang out here for a while. So, about 13 kids hung out in our basement for over an hour. I made plenty of trips to the laundry room, and they were all on their best behavior. They went back to the girl's house. DS was gone a couple of hours, and then came home all upset. He said he HAD to leave the party because someone was smoking. DH and I kind of looked at each other puzzled. He said "you know, not cigarettes". He said he didn't want to be around it, so he left. Apparently the girl's parents just went out for a miunute to pick up the cake, and he pulled out a joint and started passing it around.

I feel bad for DS, because he has a hard enough time making friends, but I am SO proud we brought him up right!

And when someone says someone else should eat a sandwich. Don't forget that. :lol:

Yes, true...but I've even come around a bit on that. I even said Angelie HomeWrecker should eat a burger :giggles:

That's really great, lisamc. :) It's tough for kids who struggle making friends not to get sucked in to that life style. I always tell my kids just to say they get sick from it. I really can't think of a better "out" for them that won't impact their lives at school. Glad your Ds is home safe. :)

Yes, true...but I've even come around a bit on that. I even said Angelie HomeWrecker should eat a burger :giggles:

Yes, I remember. I was about ready to ****-slap you for that. :giggles:

Yes, I remember. I was about ready to ****-slap you for that. :giggles:

Another example of me not being able to be heard over myself :giggles:

My whole point was not all thin people are "anorexic" and that can be hurtful too. Now I'm the renegade skinny chick who can't take a joke :giggles:

Maybe a couple dozen donuts will take the edge off :roll:

That sucked! Just got home from the emergency vet where we put our beloved Molly to sleep. She was almost 13. Kids are in bed again. I'm heading there now. I'm numb and not looking forward to tomorrow.

That sucked! Just got home from the emergency vet where we put our beloved Molly to sleep. She was almost 13. Kids are in bed again. I'm heading there now. I'm numb and not looking forward to tomorrow.

:huggy: I'm so sorry! May Molly rest in peace :pout:

I hope Mrs.Mom DS is okay. She had posted he was having a rough time on Saturday.

I'm so sorry! :flowers:You're surrounded by animal lovers here who know just how hard that was.

Today is my DH's birthday :) we had an awesome weekend with grilling and lots of company both Saturday and Sunday. By last night the kids were so wiped out-I don't think I've seen them that tired since last summer!

I came here to post this but the drama and anger pops up everywhere...holy crap.

Today is my DH's birthday :) we had an awesome weekend with grilling and lots of company both Saturday and Sunday. By last night the kids were so wiped out-I don't think I've seen them that tired since last summer!

I came here to post this but the drama and anger pops up everywhere...holy crap.

Sounds like it was a fun weekend Red! :dance:

Thinking of you today. :huggy:

Back