What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Today is my DH's birthday :) we had an awesome weekend with grilling and lots of company both Saturday and Sunday. By last night the kids were so wiped out-I don't think I've seen them that tired since last summer!

I came here to post this but the drama and anger pops up everywhere...holy crap.

Happy Birthday to DH!!! Sounds like a fun weekend!

And looks like I have morre catching up to do here!

That sucked! Just got home from the emergency vet where we put our beloved Molly to sleep. She was almost 13. Kids are in bed again. I'm heading there now. I'm numb and not looking forward to tomorrow.

:huggy: I am so sorry so you lost your pet.

Where is MrsMom? Isn't she noticeably scarce? I hope her son is ok. Even when she doesn't post something, she is a big "thanker" in this topic, so far nothing today.

Where is MrsMom? Isn't she noticeably scarce? I hope her son is ok. Even when she doesn't post something, she is a big "thanker" in this topic, so far nothing today.

She may be sleeping. Shows her last activity here was 4am.

mrsmom said here that her MIL is recovering from surgery; I hope all is well.

Ugh. My neighbors are home. I was reallllyyyyyy hoping they'd be gone for the week for Spring Break. It was a glorious 3 days without the sound of their dirt bike.

:surrender:

I decided to clean out my fridge/freezer this weekend. Really wishing I would have taken pics. It went from OMG, freezer tetris to only keeping what we will eat this week in the freezer. I put everything else out in the garage freezer. It almost looks like I need to shop, yet I know all of this weeks meals are planned and I need nothing from the store. I probably have enough in the garage freezer for 3 more weeks. This is a small, jewel 5??cu ft freezer so while it has plenty, it's not a full sized freezer.

I'm not sure having the countdown in my sig is a good idea.

I know it is supposed to help with the "only X days to go", but I look at it and behave like Regis and go from "only X days to go" to "ONLY X DAYS TO GO!".

I'm so not ready/organized.

I decided to clean out my fridge/freezer this weekend. Really wishing I would have taken pics. It went from OMG, freezer tetris to only keeping what we will eat this week in the freezer. I put everything else out in the garage freezer. It almost looks like I need to shop, yet I know all of this weeks meals are planned and I need nothing from the store. I probably have enough in the garage freezer for 3 more weeks. This is a small, jewel 5??cu ft freezer so while it has plenty, it's not a full sized freezer.

Freezer didn't look like this, did it? :lol:

9qwojd.jpg

NOOOO !!!

:roll:

I get to leave work 45 minutes early today :bliss:

Yay!

Awww you missed me. :flowers:

She may be sleeping. Shows her last activity here was 4am.

I got up around 11:30 (cause DH called me). I was up uber late watching Philadelphia..........never saw it before. Oh and I was able to stay up late cause DH was taking today off and driving the kids to school. ;)

mrsmom said here that her MIL is recovering from surgery; I hope all is well.

Yep. DH stayed home today to bring MIL home from the hospital this afternoon. Spent the afternoon over there then our school had a fundraiser at Culvers tonight so we HAD to go eat there (darn :))).

So anyway...................HERE I AM (sorry ennui)!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cartwheel:

Oh and DS had a great day. :hiphip:

That sucked! Just got home from the emergency vet where we put our beloved Molly to sleep. She was almost 13. Kids are in bed again. I'm heading there now. I'm numb and not looking forward to tomorrow.

:grouphug:

Tomorrow is a big day for DS17, he is starting a new private school. Dear Lord please help him to fit and engage in the way they do things. Momma is a nervous wreck. There is a lot riding on his ability to be successful there.

Back