What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking, I can't believe I stayed up watching the Tampa Bay / Boston game! Not a fan of either. Game finally over.

I'm thinking that I hope my DD9 takes a break tomorrow from looking at the American Girl Doll catalog that just came the other day. She started making her Christmas list already! :giveup: She should have written down what she didn't want out of the catalog, it would have been a very short quick list. Every 5 minutes she was finding me to tell me the details :words: of the new outfit she just has to have for her doll!! I don't even pay that much for my own clothes! I told her to put a star by the one she really wants so we know what her favorite one is WHEN THE TIME COMES. She came back with a 3 page list with stars by every item. :faint:

I'm thinking that I hope my DD9 takes a break tomorrow from looking at the American Girl Doll catalog that just came the other day. She started making her Christmas list already! :giveup: She should have written down what she didn't want out of the catalog, it would have been a very short quick list. Every 5 minutes she was finding me to tell me the details :words: of the new outfit she just has to have for her doll!! I don't even pay that much for my own clothes! I told her to put a star by the one she really wants so we know what her favorite one is WHEN THE TIME COMES. She came back with a 3 page list with stars by every item. :faint:

My girls do the same thing! But now they've found the website. It's a little cute how they will star a product that's on sale! They seem to think they are more likely to get it if it's on sale. :surrender:

I'm thinking someone should be here talking to me. Where is everybody???????? :)

I got to get up and have hot coffee - thanks CQ :0 and flush the toilet no storm here but sure is hot & humid.

it sure is cloudy here...i hope we get rain. my lawn is crunchy.

Hoping for no rain (due to part of the roof got smashed in because of the tree) so there are holes up there that are not covered and hoping that the chimney that is off the base and knocked over on the roof does not fall off the roof!

I'm thinking that somebody needs to clean up all of the branches in the yard that came off of the trees during the storm last night. And it's not going to be me.

We just got a quick, light rain. It's so hot out that the sidewalks dried up right away. I was hoping for a good soaking rain to water the lawn.

im thinking...im off to work to meet the new girl. My coworker(Dale) and I are very laid back and tell dirty jokes and poke fun all day...I hope that is how she rolls, cause of she doesnt have a personality, I may cry. Or Hulk Smash something.

Oh, and my baby boy, who didnt sound like a baby boy on the phone yesterday, will be home tonight :) He was in Wyoming with my dad and brother, digging for dinosaur bones and going up into the Great Snowy Mountains. I cant wait to hear about his adventures :)

Oh, and EIGHTY DAYS! WOOT WOOT WOOT!

How cold my house is. DH set the thermostat at 67 degrees this morning before he left for work this morning. My house will be like a meat locker by the time he home.

Thinking I wish someone would call about our house, we put a for sale by owner sign out last weekend and an ad in the paper and so far nothing. Sure, it's only been a week, but I can dream.

How cold my house is. DH set the thermostat at 67 degrees this morning before he left for work this morning. My house will be like a meat locker by the time he home.

wow ours is on 74 and I thought that was cold enough! although I like the heat! I walked 6 miles last night and there was a heat index of 102 when I was out there.

I dont like snow!!!

I am thinking I really need to get dressed and get the day started. alot to do this week. dad has a dr appt wed, I really dont want to go.

I need to find a good place to fish and camp not too horribly far from here, but far enough to get away for a day or 2. hoping to go this weekend.

wow ours is on 74 and I thought that was cold enough! although I like the heat! I walked 6 miles last night and there was a heat index of 102 when I was out there.

I'm thinking U R NUTZ!!!
crazy.gif

Back