What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I am thinking its really bedtime, but I have to wait for the laundry I just put in the wash to be put in the dryer before I can go.

so tired, so broke, but finally out of this depressed mood for a few days and it feels great! sooo hoping it lasts past wednesdays appt.

A friend of mine and my husband's just cheered me up. He made me laugh so hard :) I havent talked to him in a few weeks, so it was nice catching up. He has a really sexy voice too hehehe

I am also really proud of myself for sticking with MFP! been doing it for almost a week now and have been under calories every day. Its really been helpful to see everything laid out on screen :)

1st time I went to vegas it was 115 out and I LOVED IT!!!

Interesting that you mention Vegas because I am thinking about how excited I am that my husband and I are going there on Thursday. ( I was thinking this hot weather is just preparing me for it!)

But I am also feeling a little guilty and anxious because it's the first trip we are taking without the kids.

Any advice from anyone on what you do when you travel and leave the kids at home? My 7 yr. old daughter has already expressed some anxieties about my "leaving" her.

I'm due in 3 1/2 weeks. This is #6, so I'm hoping to go early, although my previous 5 deliveries have been scheduled inductions, never gone on my own. My calendar shows that life would be easier if baby came when baby is due, but we'll see what happens!
WOW ! I came from a family of 7 kids ,but that was common in the 60's . Now a large family is 4 lol , Congrats and how old our your other children ? Hoping you at least have helpers ?

I am thinking, hoping, and praying that I get pregnant soon. I am worried that I am getting "too old" to be having our first child.

How old is "too old", in general.
I only ask because I had my first at 40 and 2nd at 42.
(No "special" help or medications from the doctor.) As long as you're healthy and you have a good doctor who takes him time with you, you can do it! Both my DD's are perfect and mommy has a ton more patience than she did in her 20's or 30's.

How old is "too old", in general.
I only ask because I had my first at 40 and 2nd at 42.
(No "special" help or medications from the doctor.) As long as you're healthy and you have a good doctor who takes him time with you, you can do it! Both my DD's are perfect and mommy has a ton more patience than she did in her 20's or 30's.

I was 37 and 39 when I delivered my sons. Thankfully both healthy. We tried for 7 years with the first. Many many miscarriages along the way. When we finally stop trying....surprise. And then surprise again. They are 20 months apart.

I agree about the patience....Well most days :)

I was 37 and 39 when I delivered my sons. Thankfully both healthy. We tried for 7 years with the first. Many many miscarriages along the way. When we finally stop trying....surprise. And then surprise again. They are 20 months apart.

I agree about the patience....Well most days :)

Right?, but by 8:00, OMG I'm sooooo ready for them to be in bed :giggles:

I am thinking I am in a wonderful mood, I have 4 days left of school (2 weeks) and then I need to start couponing again… my stockpile is looking PITIFUL! :lol:

That what I was gonna **** about doesn't seem that important now. Just found out an old friend lost her brother with weekend. And her Dad last year, Mom's been gone 5+ years. She's 40 and only has 1 sister left.

:huggy: for you and your friend, Lauri

I am thinking I want/need to go walking but there is a heat advisory right now. the heat index is like 115.

I am thinking 6 flags with the water park and a air conditioned hotel with a pool sounds better than camping and fishing this weekend. lol. cheaper too, since I have a free hotel room and free 6 flags tickets. only need to pay gas and food.

How many hours do I want to work at the apple orchard this fall, need to fill out my calandar soon.

Back