What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking U R NUTZ!!!
crazy.gif

nah I really like the hot weather. I wont complain about it like I do the snow. and I had alot of energy to use up or I was going to go nuts here at home! and I have a bet that I need to win! lol.

1st time I went to vegas it was 115 out and I LOVED IT!!!

maybe an ad on Craigslist with some pics?

Thinking I wish someone would call about our house, we put a for sale by owner sign out last weekend and an ad in the paper and so far nothing. Sure, it's only been a week, but I can dream.

thinking that was one of the most disgustingly nasty HOT dog walks in a long time :gah:

thinking that was one of the most disgustingly nasty HOT dog walks in a long time :gah:
shoulda had sds74 take her.............she likes this ****

LOL works for me............. can you come by sometime late afternoon pls, SD ? :bee:

Thinking that being 9 months pregnant during a week of the hottest temps in over 6 years just freaking SUCKS!!!!!!

Thinking that being 9 months pregnant during a week of the hottest temps in over 6 years just freaking SUCKS!!!!!!

and more for you :huggy:

shoulda had sds74 take her.............she likes this ****

lol you cant complain about both the hot and the cold weather! I hate hate hate winter. I would rather have hot weather, less clothes I have to wear. I wear shorts at home in the winter too but we have the heat cranked up to 78 here.

It is supposed to be in the high 90s this weekend when we go camping
:) I cant wait!!!

LOL works for me............. can you come by sometime late afternoon pls, SD ? :bee:

well if I leave my house now, I could probably be at yours late this afternoon, lol. but who is paying gas? :lol: I have not been to chicago in probably 18 years.

lol you cant complain about both the hot and the cold weather!

I can complain about EXTREME hot and EXTREME cold..........just watch me. :)

how many more weeks do you have? I love babies :)

my nephew and his wife came to visit last month. they have twins, boy/girl, I am thinking they are about 8 months old maybe 9. soooo cute. makes me kind of want one :lol:

my nephew and his wife came to visit last month. they have twins, boy/girl, I am thinking they are about 8 months old maybe 9. soooo cute. makes me kind of want one :lol:

I'm due in 3 1/2 weeks. This is #6, so I'm hoping to go early, although my previous 5 deliveries have been scheduled inductions, never gone on my own. My calendar shows that life would be easier if baby came when baby is due, but we'll see what happens!

twice the work!

My aunt had twins, she wrote down what time she fed them, what time they took a nap, etc, just so she could keep track

I'm due in 3 1/2 weeks. This is #6, so I'm hoping to go early, although my previous 5 deliveries have been scheduled inductions, never gone on my own. My calendar shows that life would be easier if baby came when baby is due, but we'll see what happens!

Congrats! I hope he/she comes early for you :) so you dont have to suffer in the humid weather!

twice the work!

My aunt had twins, she wrote down what time she fed them, what time they took a nap, etc, just so she could keep track

lol I said KIND OF makes me want to have 1. I dont plan on having any, but accidents happen, lol. especially if I decide to quit my BC and make him wear condoms.

Back