What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

must get back on track w/watching what I eat...have been so hungry lately and eating extra stuff that I don't need! blah! And I'm sick of cleaning the same things every single day...double blah!

WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU ASSHOLES TELL ME TO GO SEE THOR?!?!?!?!?!? :drool: :drool:

Is there something going on at Jewel? :9:

This place is a snooze fest...............guess I should get some stuff done. :lol:

not that I know of other than the dr. pepper....I did my round and now I'm done....just pissed at a business and am going to try to report them to the Better business bureau for false advertising!

Dr. Pepper deal? I better read up on it. My mom and my neighbor both drink Dr. Pepper.

Jewel isn't THAT great this week. I've been there a couple times but nothing like last week ;)

Buy 4 DP 2-liters for $6, get a $5 cat, and (obviously) it rolls making 4 2-liters for a buck.

Jewel isn't THAT great this week. I've been there a couple times but nothing like last week ;)

Buy 4 DP 2-liters for $6, get a $5 cat, and (obviously) it rolls making 4 2-liters for a buck.

Thanks red. I looked through some threads and didn't see the deal. Now to decide if driving 20ish minutes to the nearest Jewel is worth it. I'm assuming this included diet Dr. Pepper right?

Dude at a glance that guy doesn't do much for me. I was sold by the time he was mud wrestling :drool:
Ok, probably before then :giggles:

And make YOU something? HA! Don't you know I don't cook, woman ;)

Stores that only accept checks and cash are lame.

I thought the ride video I posted would freak more people out. Guess I am easily freaked.

Has there ever been a flush on this site? Thought I remember something if you don't post 3'xs in 30 days your out.

No, just being nosey. :bowing: Although living close to Wrigley is a dream of mine. :bliss:

Lived walking distance from Wrigley when I was a kid.
Pros:
You could hear the crowd cheer when they did good.
You could say you lived near wrigley field.

Cons:
Traffic
Drunks

Finally Scheduled one of two MRIs that I need badly. Just haven't wanted to do it because of our HIGH deductible insurance. However, the pain in my left knee is something awful! Mind you two weeks ago today the doctor gave me orders to have this done.
Soooooooooo we are already to head out to the hospital for the MRI and the office calls and says the MRI has NOT been approved by the insurance "just yet" so when you get here you will need to sign a waiver that you are responsible for the full payment. UMMMMMMMMM, you called to confirm last night, why did you not tell me last night?????? I would have rescheduled. Although, I am going to end up paying for it because of the deductible, I still want the insurance to approve it so I can get the discounted rate approved by our PPO contract.
Needless to say, I cancelled the appointment and have to rerschedule once it is approved.

I think I will have my name changed to "suffering."

ok sorry just needed to vent...........

Finally Scheduled one of two MRIs that I need badly. Just haven't wanted to do it because of our HIGH deductible insurance. However, the pain in my left knee is something awful! Mind you two weeks ago today the doctor gave me orders to have this done.
Soooooooooo we are already to head out to the hospital for the MRI and the office calls and says the MRI has NOT been approved by the insurance "just yet" so when you get here you will need to sign a waiver that you are responsible for the full payment. UMMMMMMMMM, you called to confirm last night, why did you not tell me last night?????? I would have rescheduled. Although, I am going to end up paying for it because of the deductible, I still want the insurance to approve it so I can get the discounted rate approved by our PPO contract.
Needless to say, I cancelled the appointment and have to rerschedule once it is approved.

I think I will have my name changed to "suffering."

ok sorry just needed to vent...........

Call your insurance company to find out why your MRI is not approved yet. Explain to CSR that you are in a lot of pain and you need your MRI quick. It is very likely that you can get it approves much faster.

Call your insurance company to find out why your MRI is not approved yet. Explain to CSR that you are in a lot of pain and you need your MRI quick. It is very likely that you can get it approves much faster.

They said it is because the doctor is skipping steps. They insist I need an x-ray first. Doc says NO, just unnecessary since he thinks there is "really bad damage in there."

I don't want to pay for more than I have to. KWIM? But I did call the doctor and asked for an order for the x-ray anyway..... LOL have not heard back on that one and I called at 10:30 this morning.

They said it is because the doctor is skipping steps. They insist I need an x-ray first. Doc says NO, just unnecessary since he thinks there is "really bad damage in there."

I don't want to pay for more than I have to. KWIM? But I did call the doctor and asked for an order for the x-ray anyway..... LOL have not heard back on that one and I called at 10:30 this morning.

I am sorry that you have to deal with all the insurance nonsense!

Agree with what littlebuffalo said. Both the insurance company and the Dr's office seem to be ****ing you around. That sux.

Dude at a glance that guy doesn't do much for me. I was sold by the time he was mud wrestling :drool:
Ok, probably before then :giggles:

And make YOU something? HA! Don't you know I don't cook, woman ;)

****, woman, at least save me a piece of cheesecake.

Back