What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

How does my two year old son's head still smell sooo good?

LOL that reminds me yesterday at work I enjoyed the smell of watches in the jewelry cases (cookoo! cookoo!).

When I was preggo w DD4, I liked smelling White Out :dunce:

Crossing all crossables that we will be driving the van we picked out by MONDAY!

It is a very nice 2002 Pontiac Montana van, 122k miles. Pat and I both test drove it and liked it...and Pat was even like, that is a nice ride for a minivan!(he despises them lol) It has an exhaust leak but the dealer(someone we have bought from before and is being SUPER cool about it) is fixing it, AND is changing the spark plugs for us so we dont have to do it for a while(3 are accessible, 3 are not, would have to take it to a mechanic to change them) AND is getting us a new set of tires. This is a buy here, pay here place, but because we are repeat customers they are going the extra mile to take care of us. Makes us both very happy :) I am trying to not get too excited yet, but I know when it does go thru, we will be in good hands. WOOT WOOT!

Congrats Jeni!:hiphip:

Congrats Jeni!:hiphip:

Thank you :) Its a very very nice van :) Pat is glad that they are taking care of the issues it has(they really are going above and beyond, and even took a little off the price of the van too!) but we had perfect payments on the car we payed off in 2007, and that helps too. AND they just emailed me a promo code for half off our second payment! Hurray, coupons for car payments lol

Pat is nervous about buying a vehicle that is 10 years old, but since we have been working on rebuilding our credit, its what we have to do right now. My credit is better than I thought it was, tho. I told him we have to pay our dues in order to be able to buy a better vehicle. This loan for the van will be two years, and that is a small sacrifice in order to be able to get a better vehicle in the future.

Very, very happy :)

Why does Ernie still have a Christmas sheep in her siggy? :bee:

crossing my fingers for you Jeni!

Jeni we just bought a 15 year old car!!--honda civic--we laughed because it had LESS miles on it then any of our other vehicles :)
drives great and since some **** took out our cars and we had no money for new ones--it works for us!

Why is my Christmas cactus blooming now? :dunce:

Jeni congrats! We just bought a 12 year old Durango! It's in great condition though (although despite A/C being recharged, it's not coming out cold). Good luck!

DH has been driving the car we just bought back and forth to Atlanta every day about 50 miles each way its a 1990 Honda Prelude with 280,000 miles..............DH's truck has 380

Back