What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Weddings are expensive........

Ours was $40 at the courthouse... at least DH wore white, he came straight from work!

images

...representative pic, that's not my dh... :giggles:

Ours was $40 at the courthouse... at least DH wore white, he came straight from work!

images

...representative pic, that's not my dh... :giggles:

:lol: ex-DH and I got married at the courthouse too...all the other trappings dress, veil, flowers, reception etc. but he's Catholic and I'm not so it was just easier...

My 16 yr old son starts his first part time job soon!!! Maintenance/grounds work at N.I.U. I pray he understands the possiblities this opens up for him. Seems that when I tell him it goes in one ear and out the other.

LOL no protection needed since he's grumpy and tired. :slap:

When I had to go to the courthouse for FIL stuff, I saw people there to get married. It's kind of funny when they get all dressed up.

Anyways, now DH is asleep and I'm watching The Matrix - haven't seen it in forever!
The CDC anti-smoking commercials are awesomely harsh. Absolutely disgusting and/or horrifying.

Hmmm- I think setting up the new bed wore DH out- he's out cold in his recliner. I'll be gone for almost a week and was hoping to break in the new bed before I left :wink2:

I've never taken a nap while DS is at school. Thinking today might be the first day.

Who's getting married? :dunce:

Sadly, not me! But you probably already figured that :pigfly:

My BFF got engaged this week and asked me to plan her wedding for this summer. ON A BUDGET :giggles:

Mistah is soooo thrilled that yet another one of our friends has met someone and gotten engaged/married. Not that I bring it up or anything :snicker:

After the downpour we had last night and some lingering drizzle this morning, it's absolutely gorgeous outside today! Sunny, breezy - perfect! We're supposed to have this weather through Saturday. :dance:

That's nice, Joan! It's pretty out here too, and will be even a few degrees warmer tomorrow :)

I have 9 weeks left of this pregnancy! :hiphip: Have an appointment today, we're officially down to every 2 weeks now.

That's nice, Joan! It's pretty out here too, and will be even a few degrees warmer tomorrow :)

I have 9 weeks left of this pregnancy! :hiphip: Have an appointment today, we're officially down to every 2 weeks now.

That's so exciting! We're gonna be having a little baby Red soon! :dance:

so my freshman in college just emailed me

can I just throw away these sheets??

ummm they were NEW in august?? wtf??

yep

he said :

Oh idk what people do with college sheets. I thought they were trash? Ill keep them

Back