What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Look, you two have some fun this weekend and you can't keep your hands off each other!! :dance:

No kidding. Set my alarm for 5am to go running this morning since he was gonna be home. Yeah, that didn't happen. For a man that struggles to get out of bed when his alarm clock goes off at 5:30am for work on normal days, he was wide awake and all over me :)

Day 5 of inlaws being here. It's starting to get old and I'm afraid they may not live to see their flight tomorrow! :snicker:

Love that feeling when I can make DS laugh and hide a smile at something I say! You know its just not cool to laugh at your mom when she is trying to be funny anywhere near your friends!

I'm the only one in my office today...just me...my printer and my paper cutter :snicker:

Work, print coupons, work, print coupons....it's a nice rotation :lol:

My dad is back at work today! and his doctor gave him the ok to fly later this week!! :hiphip:

He had some blood clots a couple weeks ago that scared us, but he is going to be ok as long as he is careful and stays under his doc's care. Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers.

Got 3 of my 4 grades back so far. 3 A's YAY...stressing on the last one, hurry up and post grades already!

Car fixed ..YAY
Computer ..being fixed ..YAY (I've missed it here).

That's great kg! Thanks for the update. :dance:

That's wonderful news, KG!!!!! :huggy:

My dad is back at work today! and his doctor gave him the ok to fly later this week!! :hiphip:

He had some blood clots a couple weeks ago that scared us, but he is going to be ok as long as he is careful and stays under his doc's care. Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers.

Yay!!!

Got 3 of my 4 grades back so far. 3 A's YAY...stressing on the last one, hurry up and post grades already!

Car fixed ..YAY
Computer ..being fixed ..YAY (I've missed it here).

Congrats!

Why do I have to pay in FULL for a darn cake in advance?!? I got a "threatening" message from creative cakes that if I don't pay in full buy Tuesday they won't be able to make my cake?!? I would go somewhere else but dh really likes the cake from there.

Really, for a cake?!?

my sister bakes lovely cakes, Tracey..... and doesn't make peeps pay in advance

:stretch: :bliss: :stretch:

:lol: Got our first water bill since having the water meter installed. For 2 months...$28.00
Without meter...would be $100.00 for 2 months. Plus we have $41.00 Credit!!!
:cartwheel:

Why do I have to pay in FULL for a darn cake in advance?!? I got a "threatening" message from creative cakes that if I don't pay in full buy Tuesday they won't be able to make my cake?!? I would go somewhere else but dh really likes the cake from there.

Really, for a cake?!?

Well they've obviously been stuck with cakes that peeps didn't pick up or pay for. I don't see the problem with paying in full ahead of time. :9:

Finally got the truck back - 5 days without a vehicle is weird in the land of suburbia where you really can't walk to anything.

I can't believe how quiet it is to drive - I had no idea it had gotten that bad!

I think I posted elsewhere, but it got all new
- radiator
- tires
- brake pads
- rotor
- front wheel bearings
- drivers side (front) tire rod
- thermostat

and it needed an alignment too. They had it for two days longer than expected and I know they encountered some unexpected problems, so I wonder what else they found and had to fix?

Yikes Canadia what did that set you back? BUT gotta have a safe and reliable vehicle to take care of your lil ones. :)

KG! That's wonderful :bliss:

Canadia that is not wonderful :pout: but at least now you know it's all fixed and you and the kiddos are safe riding in it :hug:

Yikes Canadia what did that set you back? BUT gotta have a safe and reliable vehicle to take care of your lil ones. :)

Thank God for Willow Creek - they picked up the tab.

Wholesale cost of the parts was over $1200.

I'm guessing if I paid retail for that it would be $3-4K? Someone would have to ask a mechanic.

I love my Cubbies! :bliss:

I feel so bad for my neighbor right now. Their daughter decided to not come home from school until 8 .... PM. They were living the emotional roller coaster. I have no clue where she was, what she was doing ect... just thankful she is safe now and alive.

Back