What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

The AC went out at the house. Hoping to get it fixed before the move this weekend. We knew that we were going to have to replace the heater soon and were contemplating replacing the AC too, so not a huge deal it went out. Just horrible timing!

Shopping at Shaws is a pita. The only reason I even stepped foot in there is because they released some nice freebie IP coupons on their fb page last week to celebrate 50,000 likes.

Is it my fault that their coupon policy says no IP free coupons, but then they posted free Ragu, Free Dietz & Watson American cheese [1lb], and free Popsicle Shaws store coupons on their own facebook page?

Every time I check out I have to wait for the manager & then inform him I got the coupons from Shaws fb page.

Idiots. :hb:

That I am beyond tired...did all the usual stuff and ran errands tonight since we were OUT of stuff yet again! Didn't sleep well last night so hoping tonight that I sleep well! Going to go to bed shortly! And scored some nice clearance finds tonight at CVS! Also, thanks to Joanmarie for mentioning about CVS q's on ebay..they worked wonderfully tonight!

a gentle :huggy: for you, Lauri

Inlaws are gone! :bliss: :bliss:

Is it to early to pop open a beer and celebrate??!??!?! :lol:

I'm leaving in a few to help my friend move. Ugh. I hate moving. I hope she is packed! I also hope lots of other people show up since her DH was selected for jury duty, she's 6 months pregnant & has a broken elbow. :surrender:

DD13 is home sick from school, again. Darn cold! She's depleting my tissue supply!

I LOVE doing garage sales but HATE all the prep work!
Back into the basement I go! Ugg!!

Man these last two days have been really hard on me (sorry to complain) and I REALLY don't want to go to work today.
Oh and I'm pretty sure my pelvic bone is splitting and my uterus ripped yesterday. At least that's how it feels/felt.

Man these last two days have been really hard on me (sorry to complain) and I REALLY don't want to go to work today.
Oh and I'm pretty sure my pelvic bone is splitting and my uterus ripped yesterday. At least that's how it feels/felt.

:huggy:

When's your next doc appointment?

I hate to say it, but maybe your hubby is right and you should get checked out or at least give them a call and not wait another week. I'm uncomfortable, but nothing like that. I'm a little achy, not outright pain.

Did you have this with your other two pregnancies?

I better be going to heaven. We were walking home from the park and this little dog starts to follow DS. I've always been somewhat afraid of dogs so I was hesitant to pick it up. I called the number but it was out of service. While I was dialing I had to put the dog down, and he continued to follow us. He followed us the whole way home, so I let him into the foyer of our apartment while I got the number of animal control. DS was ecstatic about this dog and asked if we could keep him. The dog was running up and down the stairs of the apartment and DS comes over and tells me that the dog has pooped. Lovely! So I got to pick up dog poop. Now all DS is talking about is the dog and wants to know if we can get a dog.

You got a dog!!! :bliss: :snicker:

Wait, you mean you're not watching the game?

I hate to say it, but maybe your hubby is right and you should get checked out or at least give them a call and not wait another week. I'm uncomfortable, but nothing like that. I'm a little achy, not outright pain.

Did you have this with your other two pregnancies?

:shesaid: STAT that doesn't sound normal better safe than sorry!

Now all DS is talking about is the dog and wants to know if we can get a dog.

Me thinks you have one! :giggles:

I better be going to heaven. We were walking home from the park and this little dog starts to follow DS. I've always been somewhat afraid of dogs so I was hesitant to pick it up. I called the number but it was out of service. While I was dialing I had to put the dog down, and he continued to follow us. He followed us the whole way home, so I let him into the foyer of our apartment while I got the number of animal control. DS was ecstatic about this dog and asked if we could keep him. The dog was running up and down the stairs of the apartment and DS comes over and tells me that the dog has pooped. Lovely! So I got to pick up dog poop. Now all DS is talking about is the dog and wants to know if we can get a dog.

Welcome to my world.

Oh and congrats on the new pooch! :giggles:

Am I the only heffer here who orders (and eats) a footlong sub at Subway? :hides:

Back