What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

So proud of DS' hat trick in tonight's hockey game :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Wondering if my husband is ever going to start making dinner. I guess there is no reason I shouldn't get up and make it; just like every other night. Humph!

dear god.JPG...clickpic :lol: :roll:

The spring peepers are so loud outside right now I can barely hear myself think, let alone watch the season finale of Once Upon A Time.

Vanity plate seen today while crusing down 8 Mile Road : WHE BAD

I wonder why Detroit gets such a bad rap.

It was a good weekend overall! I got some flowers and a GC for Mother's day. DH and I had a little tiff last night but then kissed and made up. Still I hate that he doesn't sleep well on the weekends it makes him really cranky! I love him anyway, but he makes me crazy!

I'm thinking hat mylaptopis drvingme nus! Do you see wat it's ding? Th keyboard is skipping keys & te space br.

I lok like an idiot in emails & need to double & triple check everythng!

:gah: :gah: :gah:

DD18 passed English 101. This has been a HUGE struggle in this most ridiculous class I've ever heard of. An ENTIRE English 101 class on music. It has been a nightmare. The teacher is my age & is 1) STUCK in the early 90's, 2) totally full of himself & 3) thinks he's teaching at an ivy league school. You should see the comments on her papers: I can't even read this! This is a run on paragraph, I refuse to read further!

WTF?! Hellloooooo, ****, it's a rough draft. This is when you HELP them through their struggles.

I think when a class starts out with 23 kids & ends with 6, there is a HUGE problem and it's not with the stdents!

I want to take this class in the fall just to argue with him.

And mykeyboard is still doin it! This took far too lon to ype! :gah:

Alison, pop the keys off with a butter knife (start with the worst offenders) and spray some air in there or swipe around with a small dry paintbrush.

Thanks, Kathy! I will try that...it seems to be most of the keys. Grumble!!

Back