What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking that even though it should NOT bother me that I can't be on the mortgage loan it STILL bothers me...at this point I have no other choice, if we don't refinance our mortgage will go WAY UP next yr. and it's not worth it to leave it where it is....it's just the feminist in me that upsets me about the whole thing. blah.

I think I am depressed.

Not sure.

I am a happy person.
I love my DH and DD more than anything.
We have two good cars and a beautiful house (at least I love it.)

BUT.................
I am in so much pain all the time. I think everyone is tired of hearing about it. But I just cannot get relief and it suddenly seems like it is moving on to other locations. I am scared.

Sorry, just had to say that to someone. I feel better getting it off my chest.

Denise - you need to stop suffering. Have you talked to your dr about possibly trying an anti depressant?

Denise - you need to stop suffering. Have you talked to your dr about possibly trying an anti depressant?

Thinking about it.

I have to get this pain managed but need to find out what it is.
After all the garbage with my insurance, I had an x-ray last week and all they told me is that I have water on the knee and referred me to an orthopedic surgeon. Now the other knee is starting to bother me but not quite as severe. Then within the last week or so the pain is in the joint between your leg and pelvic area (whatever that is - I say hip and DH says thats not your hip - LOL) Anyway.......... this just adds fuel to my fire after finding out I have degenerative disc disease in my back (which I think is just bad arthritis...)

UGHHHHHH, sad thing is I want to scream and I can't. Not because there is anyone around but I literally cannot scream. How do you lose the ability to scream????

I think I am depressed.

Not sure.

I am a happy person.
I love my DH and DD more than anything.
We have two good cars and a beautiful house (at least I love it.)

BUT.................
I am in so much pain all the time. I think everyone is tired of hearing about it. But I just cannot get relief and it suddenly seems like it is moving on to other locations. I am scared.

Sorry, just had to say that to someone. I feel better getting it off my chest.

:huggy: :huggy:

and what poidoman said. I'm sorry you are suffering and I hope you can find a way to manage the pain.

Thinking about it.

I have to get this pain managed but need to find out what it is.
After all the garbage with my insurance, I had an x-ray last week and all they told me is that I have water on the knee and referred me to an orthopedic surgeon. Now the other knee is starting to bother me but not quite as severe. Then within the last week or so the pain is in the joint between your leg and pelvic area (whatever that is - I say hip and DH says thats not your hip - LOL) Anyway.......... this just adds fuel to my fire after finding out I have degenerative disc disease in my back (which I think is just bad arthritis...)

UGHHHHHH, sad thing is I want to scream and I can't. Not because there is anyone around but I literally cannot scream. How do you lose the ability to scream????

I'm so sorry you're having so much pain. Did the dr give you anything you can take for the pain? I know it's easier said than done, but you need to try and relax. All this stress is probably only making your pain worse. Hang in there! :huggy:

I'm so sorry you're having so much pain. Did the dr give you anything you can take for the pain? I know it's easier said than done, but you need to try and relax. All this stress is probably only making your pain worse. Hang in there! :huggy:

I am not a big pill person. I remeber being upset when I was in my early twenties and they told me I would take synthroid the rest of my life (ohhh to be young again....) anyway I have Tramdol and it doesn't do anything.

I see the ortho guy on Wed. We will see what he says.

My grandma suffers from chronic pain In her leg and back. She takes tons of meds. 2 things that have helped her are a morphine patch, and having actupuncture done

I hope you are able to find relief soon, meow :huggy:

Denise, I'm sorry to hear it! I live w/chronic pain myself so I can relate...I hope you find some relief. I will pray that you find some answers to your conditions.

Denise, I too live with chronic pain. I have lupus and fibromyalgia, it's very easy to get depressed when you are in pain all the time. Once you get the pain under control I think you will start to feel better emotionaly, at least I did. Some days are tougher than others, if Dr prescribes pain meds, take them, they help me alot.:huggy: Good luck to you

I really wanna pick at the thick scab on my knee.

Realtor coming tomorrow, 11:eek:o am. Sad...Happy...Bitter/Sweet. Don't know how to feel.
Overwhelmed?

Realtor coming tomorrow, 11:eek:o am. Sad...Happy...Bitter/Sweet. Don't know how to feel.
Overwhelmed?

Awwww...........you really wanna leave chi-town? :( :huggy: You DO know there's no Jewel in FL right?

Oh and good luck! (if that's really what you want) ;)

Back