What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Then I wonder why so few showed up to Morkie's food place. :dunce:

Could be location, mrsmom. Morkie is chicago suburbs and kaeg1 is ?? Maryland? (East coast, as I am sure I have the wrong state) Some communities are hit much worse than others, and it sounds like kaeg's is in need a bit more.

Could be location, mrsmom. Morkie is chicago suburbs and kaeg1 is ?? Maryland? (East coast, as I am sure I have the wrong state) Some communities are hit much worse than others, and it sounds like kaeg's is in need a bit more.

yep, RI. Need is going to go sooo much higher when the schools get out.

Mom's a drunk and I've banned her from the house. She's left the gas for the stove on twice overnight, turned the iron on while it was sitting flat and started a fire, left the sliding door open so many times I've lost count of how often the dog/cats have gotten out (and one of those cats wasn't mine - I was cat sitting).

Brother and SIL are getting divorced and she won't sign the papers to allow my niece to enter the US. SIL isn't talking to me since I didn't drive 3+ hours to visit her after flying all the way out there.

Step-mom has Parkinson's disease.

I have a stereotypical dysfunctional family.

Have you thought about asking any of the daycare folks for help?
Folks ask for help all the time- normally not a big deal.

Have you thought about asking any of the daycare folks for help?
Folks ask for help all the time- normally not a big deal.

Normally she would and is my go-to person (it is an at-home based daycare), but she already committed to taking care of another child in the evening/overnight in this same period.

I'm up to four people checking their calendars and am going to call two more friends today. At least I've stopped crying every time I think "What the hell am I going to do?"

We'll be the golden girls!!

Deal! So it'll be me, Fiya, Red and you. You'll have to be Bea Arthur...........she's the closet one to a man. :giggles:

Oh hell, there's room for all CW'ers!!! well not really, but you can come and visit!!!!

I haven't turned mine on, yet. DW isn't even asking and she's got a furnace belly...I've seen a few HVAC vans in my neighborhood today, so some people are having issues...kind of makes me nervous to turn mine on..

I haven't turned mine on, yet. DW isn't even asking and she's got a furnace belly...I've seen a few HVAC vans in my neighborhood today, so some people are having issues...kind of makes me nervous to turn mine on..

does this mean she is expecting? :bee:

Thought I made it clear as mud...both here and in various other threads....but yes.

Back