What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Well, turn that frown upside down. We are here for you whatever days you need. If you can get others to help great, but DH said okay. He was a little hesitant, but that is only because he has never met Lex. So put us down for whatever you need.

I'm now up to two people (Clars being one) that have given me a schedule of their availability, three more checking schedules and I've left messages for three more. Plus the dog sitter. I might actually survive the next three weeks without having a nervous breakdown.

:hiphip:

I'm so glad I took the couch apart last weekend and cleaned it top to bottom. It was a spotless canvas for Lex to dump his melted-too-fast milkshake all over.

I thought so but it was soooo DL that I didn't want to say anything bold until you made it more obvious - but YAY!!!! Congrats Ryan and mrsJRL!!!! :hiphip: :congrats:

that's great!

I know, I know, **** target but did you see there's a $1 Up and Up Baby care coupon? good for washes and creams and **** ;)

Jimmie Johnson just won a MILLION DOLLARS driving a race car for 90 laps, im thinking I need me a race car

ps......they paid $70,000 for just starting the race even if you drove one lap

I'm thinking about my DH who has to be exhausted. He's a Chicago Police Officer on bike patrol working the NATO Summit and he left at 6am. I haven't heard from him since about 3pm. I'm pretty sure I spotted him while watching the news earlier today.

I'm thinking about my DH who has to be exhausted. He's a Chicago Police Officer on bike patrol working the NATO Summit and he left at 6am. I haven't heard from him since about 3pm. I'm pretty sure I spotted him while watching the news earlier today.

Hope he's safe! Thank him for all his hard work...my mom works for DGPD..but is not an officer. It takes a special person to be a cop.

I know, I know, **** target but did you see there's a $1 Up and Up Baby care coupon? good for washes and creams and **** ;)
Thanks, but I'll just wait for the next Jewel OYNO baby product promotion....those are always THE BEST!!!

We made it to the STL and everything is in the house! :hiphip: Started to tear up when I dove over the boarder to MO b/c I've missed this place so much, and now I get to live here again!

crdnsfn I'm so happy for you guys! :hiphip:

Had so much fun tonight! Supper was mediocre, but still had a blast. I love this couple, they are funny as hell and they are just awesome. They also adore Jonny(their daughter is Jonny's best friend) and we have a blast together. I got a new piercing for an early birthday present to myself, too. I am hoping the rain will hold off til tomorrow evening so I can have a date with my camera tomorrow!!

Good day!! :)

Oh ****, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to insult you like that. :flowers:

Ok so YOU'ER IN!!! Oh the fun we'll have! How about Lauri? Is she also a Cubs fan? If she's not a b-ball fan at all, that's ok neither is Fiya...........better than being a Sux or Red Birds fan. ;)

I'm a fan of a good game and a cold beer :lol:

Remember I have a problem cat. No problems having a problem dog (or 2)

Back