What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Thought I made it clear as mud...both here and in various other threads....but yes.

I am staying away from CW....y'all get prego!! ....and Dh and I don't need THAT!!

Congrats to you JRL.

13581236346741912_e5RNJDb5_f.jpg

Normally she would and is my go-to person (it is an at-home based daycare), but she already committed to taking care of another child in the evening/overnight in this same period.

I'm up to four people checking their calendars and am going to call two more friends today. At least I've stopped crying every time I think "What the hell am I going to do?"

Well, turn that frown upside down. We are here for you whatever days you need. If you can get others to help great, but DH said okay. He was a little hesitant, but that is only because he has never met Lex. So put us down for whatever you need.

YAY JRL! I know y'all have been "practicing". ;) How far along is she?

Congrats!

Oh and KG babe how did I forget you...............and come to think of it Joy.............oh the fun we'll have! :bliss: BUT do we have to live in FL? My hair will not like the humidity. How about Arizona near Hohokam? :)

YAY JRL! I know y'all have been "practicing". ;) How far along is she?

Congrats!

Oh and KG babe how did I forget you...............and come to think of it Joy.............oh the fun we'll have! :bliss: BUT do we have to live in FL? My hair will not like the humidity. How about Arizona near Hohokam? :)

Hey, what about me?!?! :tap:

Deal! So it'll be me, Fiya, Red and you. You'll have to be Bea Arthur...........she's the closet one to a man. :giggles:

:shesaid:

:bliss:

and congrats JRL!!

:shesaid:

:hiphip::hiphip::hiphip:

jhahat

Hey, what about me?!?! :tap:

:patback:

Uhhh, nope. Long line of Cubbies fans.

Oh ****, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to insult you like that. :flowers:

Ok so YOU'ER IN!!! Oh the fun we'll have! How about Lauri? Is she also a Cubs fan? If she's not a b-ball fan at all, that's ok neither is Fiya...........better than being a Sux or Red Birds fan. ;)

If we're here.....this is going on the front porch for halloween!!!

funny_fruits_vegetables_7_0001.jpg

Heading to the thrift store for supplies in the morning!!!

Well, turn that frown upside down. We are here for you whatever days you need. If you can get others to help great, but DH said okay. He was a little hesitant, but that is only because he has never met Lex. So put us down for whatever you need.

That's so nice of you both!

CW rocks!

Of course you're in, but no problem dogs! :lol: Oh and you'll have to pledge your allegiance to my Cubbies. :)

Even if I dress her up in a tutu and a flower bow? :giggles:

I'll pledge allegiance to the Cubbies as long as you don't make me actually watch any games.

Even if I dress her up in a tutu and a flower bow? :giggles:

I'll pledge allegiance to the Cubbies as long as you don't make me actually watch any games.

Ok how about this................no games, but she has to wear Cubbies gear. Sadie wears a Cubs collar and leash everyday. :)

ETA: Joan do you even know your local team's name? :lol:

Back