What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

So Steve....just looked through the thread but didn't see it....what'd the realtor say? did you sign a contract to put it on the market?

Sorry if I'm :dunce: and missed it....

Oh ****, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to insult you like that. :flowers:

Ok so YOU'ER IN!!! Oh the fun we'll have! How about Lauri? Is she also a Cubs fan? If she's not a b-ball fan at all, that's ok neither is Fiya...........better than being a Sux or Red Birds fan. ;)

:tap:

Even if I dress her up in a tutu and a flower bow? :giggles:

I'll pledge allegiance to the Cubbies as long as you don't make me actually watch any games.

:tap:

So Steve....just looked through the thread but didn't see it....what'd the realtor say? did you sign a contract to put it on the market?

Sorry if I'm :dunce: and missed it....

Had one realtor on Sat. and have another coming this Tues. No contract yet.

We made it to the STL and everything is in the house! :hiphip: Started to tear up when I dove over the boarder to MO b/c I've missed this place so much, and now I get to live here again!

:dance::dance::dance:

SO happy for you!!!!

:hb::hb::hb:

So close yet so far away! Friggin' car!!!

Ok how about this................no games, but she has to wear Cubbies gear. Sadie wears a Cubs collar and leash everyday. :)

ETA: Joan do you even know your local team's name? :lol:

She can wear anything you'd like - only catch is you get to put it on her. :snicker:

And yes - the Yankees & Mets. (my uncles were Yankees fans)

:hb::hb::hb:

So close yet so far away! Friggin' car!!!

:bee:

I can finally cook real food in my own house again, no matter how much it smells! Tonight I am making chili just because I can :bliss:

Back