What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

It's fixed! It's fixed! :bliss: :bliss:

BIL came over and pulled the starter and ignition fuses (which I had done) but he wiggled them back and forth when he put them back in (which I didn't) he said the tiniest bit of corrosion inside the fuse housing will prevent the copper from making proper contact. Viola! Started right up!!!!

Thank you God and BIL!!!

$24.88 for a voltage mulitmeter

$20.00 for BIL's time and gas coming here from LITH (which he tried to refuse)

having my car back = PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kids...drinks later! Must be this low pressure...I feel like crap!

If you are (or have ever been) a "local" to the Beach Park, Waukegan, Zion ect area, HappyLand Pet center burned down to the ground this morning. Total loss. I feel so bad for the family that has lost their home and business.

The Avengers will be arriving on DVD, Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D early in the fall on September 25.

If you are (or have ever been) a "local" to the Beach Park, Waukegan, Zion ect area, HappyLand Pet center burned down to the ground this morning. Total loss. I feel so bad for the family that has lost their home and business.
That is so sad. We go there for our bugs & stuff or we used to. Guess that's why I couldn't get through to Wads road yesterday a.m. :(

OH MY!

I feel horrible for the owners, but honestly I am curious to know if there were animals in there - cats and dogs?

How tragic!

From what the lake county news sun says.... the last puppy was sold Saturday.... they only mention reptiles, rats, mice, hamsters and gerbils. I would have to assume with the pics showing no building, the fish also died. They had lots of fish. I did read that the 2 dogs that are always in the store were not in the store during the fire!

http://newssun.suntimes.com/12655390-417/fire-destroys-happyland-pet-center.html

There are quite a few pics in the story.

I am so tired. It was so hot upstairs last night that I slept very poorly. Woke up at 3:00 am with a migraine, managed to get back to sleep before my son woke us up because he had a bloody nose. After that I was up for the day. So tired, having trouble staying awake.

Took my second imitrex already, set a timer for a third although the second one seems to have helped. (knock on wood)

Saturday night/Sunday morning I slept like CRAP!! And then I got to work a very long and exhausting shift.

Last night I slept GREAT!! We played, had dinner, baths, bed...and then I fell asleep on the couch around 9:30 (which is early for me) and Dh woke me to move to the bed. Slept until 8:30 when the kids woke - I'm so glad they slept in!

Yesterday they played really hard all day and each slept only 15 minutes in the car with my DH, so they needed the rest too. :hiphip:

Today is off to a good start!

I feel like total ****. I've had a cold but it somehow has gotten worse and I was up all night having cough attacks. I'm so frickin tired. On a positive note, it's ds's last day of school so days of sleeping in are not too far away!

I should go out and run some errands and do some shopping but my house is a total disaster this morning. Guess I'll postpone going out for a day and stay home instead today so 1) I can get all the codes from the Code Extravaganza and 2) clean house and do laundry!

:quiet:Don't tell anyone but DS and I had a great weekend!!! We spent all day Saturday hanging out in town for his birthday. We went out for lunch and dinner (thanks to gift cards), played putt putt, went shopping for him, and went somewhere else for 4 hours!

Sunday was even better. Graduates were honored at church and they had cake for everyone. We had a graduation party at the house on Sunday for friends and family. A nice group of great people and the weather was perfect! Golly darn they didn't leave until after 9pm! DS had so much fun and bless his heart he had the best manners thanking everyone for coming and walking each to their car.

School is winding down and wondering if we should do another cw get together. So nice to meet everyone last time--and would love to see them again and meet some new people. Northside in Wheaton was nice--but some didn't like the water area--so there is always 7 gables in Wheaton (but parking lot is close to street) Armstrong Park in Carol Stream--
Just thinking could be FUN--

Back