What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

My internet was down all day today............pfft................I was so bored that I cleaned. :nopompom:

All of my aunts on my moms side (4) died from cancer. My mom had breast cancer... been cancer free for 6, almost 7 years. S-I-L had non hodgkins lymphoma, now has thyroid cancer.

:huggy: I'm so sorry. Prayers for your SIL (and for you!)

Insomnia sucks balls. I took a benadryl at 9 so that it would make me a tad tired. No go. I am going to take a second one now and hope for the best. No matter what, I am turning off the computer and will go read 'Fishing' magazine. That will bore the crap out of anyone.

Insomnia sucks balls. I took a benadryl at 9 so that it would make me a tad tired. No go. I am going to take a second one now and hope for the best. No matter what, I am turning off the computer and will go read 'Fishing' magazine. That will bore the crap out of anyone.

Mebbe cause you're trying to sleep too early. I don't go to bed for a couple more hours yet. :)

IF you have any nyquil around it might help to take some of that too....sometimes that works for me, but not always....I NEVER take more than the recommended dose though...usually I just stay up until I can't stay awake any more and then go to bed and still wake up every 2 hrs...so I understand what you are going through.

:huggy:

Try eating some carbs or watch those awful shows on 6-2, I swear that entire network is a farce. They will put you to sleep.

Mebbe cause you're trying to sleep too early. I don't go to bed for a couple more hours yet. :)

OMG, I can hardly keep my eyes open, I'm an hour past my bedtime :pout:

OMG, I can hardly keep my eyes open, I'm an hour past my bedtime :pout:

Well you have to do that nasty 3 letter word that starts with a J................bleh! :lol:

Well you have to do that nasty 3 letter word that starts with a J................bleh! :lol:

True, although I missed today because of the car and I'll miss tomorrow morning waiting for the car to be ready (the only reason I'm still up now). I'm toddling off to bed soon. Worked from home for a few hours tonight and stress is exhausting.

I'm sitting here looking at a receipt from Oct 2009.
Cake mix
Smuckers Jam
27.8 oz Folgers coffee
$1.71 including tax!

sigh

Well ****, aren't you popular? :giggles:

Are they all wooing you?

Naw.....we are calling them. We want to get a good handle on what we should be asking. There are 4 neighbors that rent on the block, 2 of which are in the building I manage, that are looking to buy. We will ask them if they are interested, and if they are, we will NOT go thru a realtor, to save on closing costs. If no one wants it, then we will pick the realtor.

Ambien?

Although don't rely on it every night for a long period of time or you'll be like my FIL and not be able to sleep for two days when he came off it.

Did my neighbor seriously just call me & ask me if she could borrow a table? I know there are a lot of people in the world that find it perfectly acceptable to call people before 8am, but I am NOT one of those people. ****!!! I really wanted those last 20 minutes of sleep!! :ranting:

Back