What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

holysheepshit!!!!!

The war is on!!! :cartwheel:

DH is in shock, I don't know where to begin.

I suppose getting off the **** computer would be more productive! :giggles:

what happened? :bee:

Oh I hope so! I would LOVE that problem! :bliss:

Wouldn't we all!

Steve, you've got to give us more details - don't just leave us hanging like this. I feel like I'm watching one of those HGTV shows and there's a teaser before they go to commercial. :giggles:

:lol: had to go have a cig!!!!

Realtor came over, Loved the house. Has a couple with 2 kids coming over at 5pm.
They are moving out of their house today and renting till they find something. The couple walked past our house over the weekend from Wrigley, just to look. Really interested!!!

Other realtor called and has 2 couples that are really interested too!!! When can he bring them by?

We haven't even offered to the 4 couples that live on the block and rent. We will do that after the 5pm showing.

What do you do with 25 yrs. of stuff in such a short time. They all want to be in by Aug. or Sept.! wtf?

:lol: had to go have a cig!!!!

Realtor came over, Loved the house. Has a couple with 2 kids coming over at 5pm.
They are moving out of their house today and renting till they find something. The couple walked past our house over the weekend from Wrigley, just to look. Really interested!!!

Other realtor called and has 2 couples that are really interested too!!! When can he bring them by?

We haven't even offered to the 4 couples that live on the block and rent. We will do that after the 5pm showing.

What do you do with 25 yrs. of stuff in such a short time. They all want to be in by Aug. or Sept.! wtf?

August is 3 months away you can handle it

Congrats Steve! I didn't know you smoke.............I thought you were all healthy and stuffs.

I think the Cubs fan couple should get the house. :) And yes 3 months is plenty of time. Rent one of those Pod thingies and load er up! I'm thinking with all the $ you're making from the house, you can afford to hire movers. ;)

Congrats Steve!! You can do it in three months :)
I also didn't know you smoked - or were you just joking about it.

And DAMMIT KG now I want a fudgesicle.

Wait..............was it a tobacco cig or..........................:2:

tobacco.......:giggles:

...but I'm never one to turn down a doob!!:lol:

That's great news, Steve. I bet it goes quick! Have you told the neighbors that you're close to yet? It's always hard breaking the news.

When I sold my last house, the listing realtor was also the seller's realtor so she cut us a break...went down to 3 percent if I remember correctly. Maybe that'll be an option for you if your realtor is bringing people through.

I can not wait to move to FL some day. I am so jealous. :lol:

So Steve what's the bidding up to so far.................$1.5 Mil? :bee:

You're terrible mrsmom!!! :lol:
no!!! :pout:

dragonfly.....haven't told the neighbors yet.....will after 5.....with people coming to look at it, I'm sure they will figure it out!!

How am I terrible? I'm hoping they make it rain for you guys! :dance:

(Joan that roughly means throw a bunch of money their way) ;)

How am I terrible? I'm hoping they make it rain for you guys! :dance:

(Joan that roughly means throw a bunch of money their way) ;)

I really wish Steve had an online listing we could look at. That would make this living vicariously even more fun.

That's great news, Steve. I bet it goes quick! Have you told the neighbors that you're close to yet? It's always hard breaking the news.

When I sold my last house, the listing realtor was also the seller's realtor so she cut us a break...went down to 3 percent if I remember correctly. Maybe that'll be an option for you if your realtor is bringing people through.

I can not wait to move to FL some day. I am so jealous. :lol:

Me too! We are planning on moving there too but that won't happen for about 10 years!

:pullhair: time to cut ds20 off...he has absolutely no motivation to go look for a job right now...

:pullhair: time to cut ds20 off...he has absolutely no motivation to go look for a job right now...

Um..........yeah.............I would say so! At that age I was going to school full time and working 2 pt jobs.

Don't kids want their own money? My DS12 is constantly talking about "When I'm old enough to get a job...........".

Back