What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I'm so torn. I always look forward to 5pm to get out of work but I have a dentist appointment at 5:20pm tonight. :pout:

I can give'em all jobs packing!!! :lol: That would be a summer job!!!

Steve I'll sign em up ...but at this point he thinks travelling from S. Elgin to St Charles is "too far". My first real job was an hour commute each way.

On a different note I came to actually post:

**** **** ****.... I swear DH is driving me to the grave ...in trouble at work. Like I am not stressed enough as it is. **** **** **** ****!!!

Why did I just go and buy 2 pub burgers w/Q's when I have 3 freezers FULL to use up? :dunce:

I. Can't. Stop. Couponing!!! :lol:

i Have 3 hungry guys to help you out with that pub burger freezer or anything else you might need to get rid of lol. I do need an extra freezer these days.

Why did I just go and buy 2 pub burgers w/Q's when I have 3 freezers FULL to use up? :dunce:

I. Can't. Stop. Couponing!!! :lol:

stop buying. start SELLING!

be ruthless when deciding what toss/sell/donate. unless it has great sentimental value, you can get another one. And depending how far you are moving, the cost to pack it, move it, store it, and unpack it may be greater than the difference between selling the old one and buying another at your destination. Plus your carbon footprint is smaller if you sell/donate and then buy a used one.

Hit the liquor store every day for boxes. Go home and pack stuff until you run out of boxes. Repeat every day. I second mrsmom's suggestion on PODS. They aren't the only company out there, either. They will store and/or transport your stuff cross-country.

have you considered having an estate sale?

i Have 3 hungry guys to help you out with that pub burger freezer or anything else you might need to get rid of lol. I do need an extra freezer these days.

where are you? I have 2 Jewel freezers and I'm thinking of selling one. PM me if you want one. I need to defrost it first.

Um..........yeah.............I would say so! At that age I was going to school full time and working 2 pt jobs.

Me too... at least DS18 has it covered. I need DH to light a fire under his **** but it's always been me having to do all the nagging.... aghhhhr!! :pullhair:

DS20 seems ok not having any of his own money...he did just finally contact the bank about accessing a small amount of money he's had in this out of state account so it looks like he is feeling some kind of pressure. I guess I am lucky he hadn't touched it so far after 2 years of school already.

DS18 has a GF so I imagine that makes a difference!

I suppose I need to really talk to dh and ds...and soon..not looking forward to it but must get serious now!

where are you? I have 2 Jewel freezers and I'm thinking of selling one. PM me if you want one. I need to defrost it first.

elgin/st charles area... I am looking for very low cost. Was actually hoping for another upright though but I will keep you in mind! Thanks

Hope this works.

Attachments

• 542426_458420027520789_205344452828349_100705578_261470765_n.jpg
    542426_458420027520789_205344452828349_100705578_261470765_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 30
Let's just add today to the list of WTF! All these hands out wanting more $.... sad

OMG the neighbor is accually cutting his grass, I always kringe when their daughter goes outside cause the grass is taller then she is and shes almost 3

This stress headache could take up a new residence and hurt my feelings not one iota!

grrrrrr I can't stand this either -- contractors are the worst about this. Somebody better be in jail, seriously ill or dead if you're calling me before 9 AM or after 10 PM.

This is what I'm saying!?! If it isn't important you shouldn't be calling at that time. I let her come over, but I think my face said it all as she kept apologizing to me. Took almost a minute to get me out of **** I wanna kill you mood. I can't stay angry long...even when I'm tired. :giggles:

How is my neighbor also your neighbor? :dunce:

I've become good friends with my new neighbors but ****..............I've told her that I go back to bed after the kids go to school, but she's woken me up several times. :surrender: Yesterday she brought a 5 yo little girl over that she was babysitting. She doesn't have kids so she didn't know how to entertain the kid. I got out a bunch of play dough stuff for her to play with. She'll be calling me today because she's babysitting her 3 month old niece but that's ok, I can get my baby fix. :)

It's a small world, eh? She didn't bring any kids with her. That would have been really pushing it.

stop buying. start SELLING!

be ruthless when deciding what toss/sell/donate. unless it has great sentimental value, you can get another one. And depending how far you are moving, the cost to pack it, move it, store it, and unpack it may be greater than the difference between selling the old one and buying another at your destination. Plus your carbon footprint is smaller if you sell/donate and then buy a used one.

Hit the liquor store every day for boxes. Go home and pack stuff until you run out of boxes. Repeat every day. I second mrsmom's suggestion on PODS. They aren't the only company out there, either. They will store and/or transport your stuff cross-country.

have you considered having an estate sale?

Second this method. Makes that day so much easier/smoother if you can weed out everything that you don't want to take with you to begin with.

Back