What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Ok let's make our guesses..............I'm thinking they'll start lowish (because of the economy) but will be willing to go higher.............I'm going with $620k.

I say $675k.... Maybe more. They know it is a hot property.

who ever is closest to the final selling price.....wins. (to be determined what) :lol: I have "fresh summer fun" books that will be no use to me!!!!

Aww you're sweet babe but the only thing I want is a high bid for your home. :flowers:

So when you move to FL, will you still hang wiff us? :bee:

Aww you're sweet babe but the only thing I want is a high bid for your home. :flowers:

So when you move to FL, will you still hang wiff us? :bee:

Oh come on!!! You didn't even need to ax that question.:lol: Now there's a place to visit..........................for a day or two!

Road trip to FL! :bliss:

I'm so thankful for my DH. He works a long day...........has a long commute..........then comes home to help the kids with their math homework. It's sad that I can't help DS10 with his math..............I f'ing SUCK at math. :redface:

I know he's tired and wants to relax, but he's sitting at the kitchen table with DS helping him while I'm here and watching America's Got Talent.

In a waiting room watching a women read the 50 shades book. She is really working her gum. :)

I'm so thankful for my DH. He works a long day...........has a long commute..........then comes home to help the kids with their math homework. It's sad that I can't help DS10 with his math..............I f'ing SUCK at math. :redface:

I know he's tired and wants to relax, but he's sitting at the kitchen table with DS helping him while I'm here and watching America's Got Talent.

Where is Georgie... she would tell you just what you need to do to thank your DH..........

You got a keeper!

Why did I just go and buy 2 pub burgers w/Q's when I have 3 freezers FULL to use up? :dunce:

I. Can't. Stop. Couponing!!! :lol:

I couldn't stop couponing either. I bought stockpile stuff 2 days before we left. Although, I did stop buying freezer stuff a month or so before we moved. I had normal freezer full of food that I gave to a friend. Note: stockpile stuff is a PITA to move, b/c you don't think you really have that much, but you do. Are you going to hire movers? I read online that some companies will not allow food and cleaning products on the truck.

Why do people have to take fish out of the ocean to put them in a tank? I think it sucks. Yea, I am not in a happy mood.

Huh? You mean like fish at pet stores? My sister's bf has a salt water tank with incredible fish. I never really thought about it. :9:

Huh? You mean like fish at pet stores? My sister's bf has a salt water tank with incredible fish. I never really thought about it. :9:

Exactly! I am watching some fish show on National geo. wild and they are sucking fish up from like 1000 feet down. Leave the poor suckers alone. Sheesh

I need to hit the lottery... seriously. We all need dental work and it is going to make someone very rich (the dentist!) and someone else very poor (ME!)

Back