What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

It's lilke 10 pm where is that realtor with that offer??? Or was it too insulting to post :)

I say it took 45 minutes because she was mentally redecorating (she spends too much time on pinterest and has all these "ideas"). They're going to really low ball the offer and come in at $580K. (Full well knowing that a "respectable" starting point would have started with a 6.

And her ideas are ugly Steve's place is perfect as is :giggles:

Someone text me when Steve comes back :lol:

I can't stay up much longer :tap:

I need to eat my donut and go to sleep! I have to be up in less than 7 hours. :pout:

do you think he's already started packing??

Dh is on the phone with his sister.

I don't have details (yet) but apparently she's calling to say that my FIL was arrested :snicker: I think it was for a warrant, not for anything new. Possibly the warrant I had issued after he violated the PO after court.

Dh is on the phone with his sister.

I don't have details (yet) but apparently she's calling to say that my FIL was arrested :snicker: I think it was for a warrant, not for anything new. Possibly the warrant I had issued after he violated the PO after court.

:32:

Sure, him and DH could be packing........ :snicker:

was that too foul? :hides:

my guess was buying everyone a few rounds, or packing stuff into boxes (now I can't make that not sound dirty), but we can throw your interpretation in there too.

my guess was buying everyone a few rounds, or packing stuff into boxes (now I can't make that not sound dirty), but we can throw your interpretation in there too.

KG!! :slap: Boxes aren't really Steve's thing :duh:

I say it took 45 minutes because she was mentally redecorating (she spends too much time on pinterest and has all these "ideas"). They're going to really low ball the offer and come in at $580K. (Full well knowing that a "respectable" starting point would have started with a 6.

And her ideas are ugly Steve's place is perfect as is :giggles:
Ya know I think it's really mean to call Steve ugly...........

:hides:

I am thinking fasting blood tests suck! I HATE not being able to eat food after 9 p.m....I am getting hungry now...gonna try to go to bed soon. blah.

I am thinking fasting blood tests suck! I HATE not being able to eat food after 9 p.m....I am getting hungry now...gonna try to go to bed soon. blah.

get some rest :huggy: I hope your test goes well.

Becky that sounds like a good idea. get some rest, and good luck!

I don't have much further info on FIL. I guess he called my SIL from the back of the squad car and said, "Your brother called the police on me for no reason." So either my BIL called or this is from March when he called me a stupid ****ing **** in front of the kids. **** clown!

Steve never came back with an update???
:tap:

Maybe the offer was so good they have to be out by June 1st. :giggles:

My DH just left for DC with his mom. His great uncle is being buried at Arlington. He's been gone for 45 minutes and I'm not sure I'll make it alone until Saturday. :pout: My kids go to their dad's tonight, too, so I'm trying to get psyched about an evening totally alone. :) I think I will paint my bathroom. Think DH will notice? :snicker:

Back