What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Sorry I didn't get back!!!

Dh said 8:30, and that's when he showed! my mistake.

Decent offer was made......but.....we still want to offer it to anyone on our block that is renting and wants to buy.

Dh or I didn't sleep much....but he said he has some ideas to discuss this morning.

Plus there is the other realtor with people interested.

Mind is not working too well yet this morn............need coffee!!!!!!
Still in shock.

steve, did you sign with the realtor or are you still a "free agent"? was wondering how that would work if you did take the couple's offer from last night if you hadn't signed with him?

I'm hoping we can all live vicariously through your bidding war. It'll be like the late 90's all over again. :lol:

ExH & I actually did pay over the asking price for one of our houses. It was the 3rd house we'd put an offer on only to be out bid by others who came in higher than the asking price to begin with. By the 3rd house I was so pregnant with DD14 I didn't care what we paid. :surrender:

steve, did you sign with the realtor or are you still a "free agent"? was wondering how that would work if you did take the couple's offer from last night if you hadn't signed with him?

The realtor is their agent. Kind of funny back story on him. He's a realtor that Dh knew from years ago, and had an office a couple blocks away. Dh an him did business together a few times....closings, etc.

Saturday, there is a flyer in our mailbox. Some realtor had a couple that is really in need of a home, and if interested in selling, please call.

I bring it in the house, show Dh, and Dh says "I know him!"

DH called him and he came over yesterday morn. The couple was moving yesterday out of their condo into a rental until they found a home. So, after moving yesterday, the came over. The looked beat!

I need to hit the lottery... seriously. We all need dental work and it is going to make someone very rich (the dentist!) and someone else very poor (ME!)
I can never understand why teeth are separate under insurance. I mean we don't have gall bladder insurance.

Exactly, Lotsacoups. I did get a break on the antibiotic costs yesterday. My son is allergic to cillins (pennecillin, amoxy, ect) so he has to take clindamycin..... $130.00...... insurance paid $115 leaving me 15! yay! It is going to be a long, painful; and expensive summer. Trust I am not feeling this :cartwheel: nor :snoopy: :(

And as I sit here letting my dishes soak, I keep smelling a cigar burning. I am the only one home... I surely am not smoking a cigar. Weird!

I can never understand why teeth are separate under insurance. I mean we don't have gall bladder insurance.

Because health insurance companies deal with doctors & hospitals, dentists are a whole other thing. Plus most dentists work alone, therefore don't have the ability or time to negotiate with health insurance companies on their own.

And as I sit here letting my dishes soak, I keep smelling a cigar burning. I am the only one home... I surely am not smoking a cigar. Weird!

That's weird! Maybe a neighbor is burning something.

If not & it persists over time you should see an ENT doctor.

That's weird! Maybe a neighbor is burning something.

If not & it persists over time you should see an ENT doctor.

How come? I ask because I smell cigarette smoke all the time at weird times or places. I have been super sensitive to smell since my first pregnancy.

It can be a sign of something serious. It can also be a totally benign infection- like a sinus infection. Only if it persists or worsens would I go to a doctor, though.

Woke up to find that yet again a robin is trying to build a nest in the smallest space ever in between my porch light and house. This is the second time I've had to pull it down. Felt like I was the big bad wolf & ****. I have three HUGE trees on my property. Not sure why he/she would pick that spot & it is right by my front door - consistent activity. Anyway....hope the little guy finds a better place. I hate being a home wrecker. :giggles:

Red, I'm sorry to hear about these issues w/your FIL...try not to let it stress you out...you have to take care of yourself and baby...I hope it gets better and will pray for peace for you!

Red, I'm sorry to hear about these issues w/your FIL...try not to let it stress you out...you have to take care of yourself and baby...I hope it gets better and will pray for peace for you!

Thanks - but FIL getting arrested doesn't stress me out!! :dance:

:giggles:

Woke up to find that yet again a robin is trying to build a nest in the smallest space ever in between my porch light and house. This is the second time I've had to pull it down. Felt like I was the big bad wolf & ****. I have three HUGE trees on my property. Not sure why he/she would pick that spot & it is right by my front door - consistent activity. Anyway....hope the little guy finds a better place. I hate being a home wrecker. :giggles:

DH pulled down the shutters this morning to see if I want to repaint them or just leave them off- he found a bat sleeping under one of the ones that was loose by my home office window. Eeew. He was still stuck to the brick last time I looked!

That Reagan knows her presidents very well LOLOL. Actually having a convo on presidents slept with his slaves the most. Somewhat random but I am on pain meds

LOL I don't know much, except maybe a fair amount of the JFK assassination.

Don't listen to her she's on DRUGGGGGS! :lol:

Back