What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Steve, you're not even going to list the house on MLS at all?

It can be a sign of something serious. It can also be a totally benign infection- like a sinus infection. Only if it persists or worsens would I go to a doctor, though.

I will keep that in mind as I was questioning if a worker (meter reader, city lawn mower ect) might be in the area and I just couldn't see them, you know how smoke travels. I hadn't thought it may be a medical issue. Thanks!

do you have anyone that passed that used to smoke cigars?
Not that I am aware of but thanks!

Calgon take me away.

Wait, that might actually not be a bad idea.

DH pulled down the shutters this morning to see if I want to repaint them or just leave them off- he found a bat sleeping under one of the ones that was loose by my home office window. Eeew. He was still stuck to the brick last time I looked!

I second the eeww.

I'm thinking it took less time for Steve to decide to sell his house & move to a new state than it took for me to decide on what curtains I wanted to buy for my living room. Mebbe I over think things just a bit. :giggles:

Won't be listed if they buy!

Who's interested in an Estate Sale?!?!?!? 25yrs worth!!!

Steve will be very busy, he'll have to do twice the usual decision making about toss-keep-donate: the stuff in Chicago and then the stuff in FL. They won't be moving into a nice big empty space...

If he posts detailed pics here, I'm sure folks would love to help him decide, right?

Steve can I come dig up some of your plants? :bee:

Won't be listed if they buy!

Who's interested in an Estate Sale?!?!?!? 25yrs worth!!!

I would love to! BUT we just bought a house almost twice the size of our current one. the scary thing is that we will likely not need one single piece of new furniture. People kept offering us stuff and we just crammed it all into this house...

an estate sale would just be enabling my hoarding tendencies.

Joan did I miss a post about the curtains? I want to see pics!

I would love to! BUT we just bought a house almost twice the size of our current one. the scary thing is that we will likely not need one single piece of new furniture. People kept offering us stuff and we just crammed it all into this house...

an estate sale would just be enabling my hoarding tendencies.

Joan did I miss a post about the curtains? I want to see pics!

I was pinning some possibilities on Pinterest for a while. Ended up buying two different ones from Bed Bath & Beyond that just didn't work with the room. I've never had decorative curtain hardware before (we just have the old fashioned curtain rods) & I really wanted to find something nice. I lucked into finding these at Sears - http://www.sears.com/summit-print-p...p-02480842000P?prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3 (can't get the pic to post) and best part is they were 1/3 the price of the others I'd tried.

I got the hardware at BBB - a nice scrolly-type finial that goes well with the pattern.

Like I said, I overthink things. :giggles:

those are cute! I never would've thought to look at Sears for curtains. Totally worth the time and effort you put into it. curtains can add or subtract a lot to a room.

Back