What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

That's what you get for drinking cocoa in August :lol:

:hides:

That's what you get for drinking cocoa in August :lol:

:hides:

I was trying to hurry winter along for you :giggles:

It was an EPIC FAIL you know what that means! 6 more months of summer! :cartwheel:

:lol:

I can't stand plain white milk. I certainly can't drink it, I can tolerate it in my cereal...so it's chocolate or strawberry milk for the calcium :)

Trying so hard to be better about the cardiac diet so I skipped my afternoon cup of coffee so I could have cocoa. Should have had the coffee! LOL

DH just told the baby, "You're so sad! Aww. But I'm not going to hold you for an hour until you finally pass out."

I looked at him like WHAAAA? and said, "WTF do you think I do all day??"

It may be baby #3 but he still thinks that every little wimper means "I'm hungry" and back into my arms and onto the boob she should go. SMH

this is exactly what my DH thinks when all my kids are babies, he's convinced they only want mom so he'd rather let them cry in the baby swing, then let them cry while he is holding them

Joy I really only like milk with cookies, cereal, or a homemade cake (the only kind I like).

Jackie I totally get it. Though sometimes we need the break from crying and the baby is probably safer to cry in a swing than a frustrated parents' arms,kwim?

I'm blessed to have the life that I do and doubly blessed with my kids.

Lawson only cries when he's hungry (sorry Jackie and Raegan :pout:) and Lex was the same way. Lex, for the most part, only misbehaves when he's tired. They are pretty easy to figure out.

****! When the **** hits the fan it REALLY gets messy...DH woke me up at 6:45 today he was slamming doors and crying...HE GOT LAID OFF AGAIN...and the cops gave him a ticket for: CONDENSATION ON WINDSHIELD...can you ****ING BELIEVE THAT ****? I sure can't....****! Someone is trying to send us a msg. and it is a **** sandwich, be sure to take a big good bite and swallow it down! ****ING UNBELIEVABLE! The worst issue other than not being able to pay bills is the lack of healthcare..I always have issues and NEED healthcare...what sucks worse is that medicaid recently changed their income requirements but I will try reapplying anyway!:pms:

Sorry to hear about DH Kewpon addict. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Oh, that sucks Kewpon, sorry to hear the bad news, we are in the same boat here, no insurance, DH hasn't found a new job yet and it's not looking good. Hang in there things are bound to get better!:huggy:

LOL just can't believe how stupid he is. Got a call last night. Friend saw DH and his friend walking the horse barns looking at every stall for 2+ hours trying to find out where DS and I would be at. Friend watched them for an hour then peeked past the barn they were in and heard them cussing up a storm "where the bleep is she".

Ok so you have an OP against you and you want to follow me to a place with 300+ IL State Troopers on duty?!?!? Oh yes please do because this is not the "good old boy PD" and I don't see troopers finding any humor in you playing games at the fair or trying to say he didn't know I would be there.

No I'm not looking for trouble and I hope he doesn't show up. However I have been showing draft horses at this fair since I was 11 and am not giving up what I enjoy. I don't have to avoid him - he has to avoid us. That is his fault not ours and if would knock off the drama it would be a different story!

I registered and paid my $10 entry fee to show and by golly that is what I'm going to do!

:huggy: kewpon I'm so sorry!

Anyone else secretly hope some trooper or cowboy takes missy's ex-dh out behind a barn and kicks the horse feathers out of him? :snicker:

Kewpon, I am so sorry. I hope things improve quickly for you. :huggy:

Missy, if exH shows up, I would INSIST that they arrest him for violating the RO. Like you said, this isn't "good 'ol boy PD" anymore. You might have better luck getting them to arrest him than you would getting your local department to do it. I would use words like "I feel threatened." ;)

Anyone else secretly hope some trooper or cowboy takes missy's ex-dh out behind a barn and kicks the horse feathers out of him? :snicker:

LOL thanks I needed that laugh and picture today. The guys we are stalled by are "country boys" and already talked to them about watching out at the fair. Their only words were - he won't be in this barn long.

Is it to much to wish they just pick him up and toss him in the manure pile? Just watching him walk away covered in horse poo would be priceless.

Kewpon, I am so sorry. I hope things improve quickly for you. :huggy:

Missy, if exH shows up, I would INSIST that they arrest him for violating the RO. Like you said, this isn't "good 'ol boy PD" anymore. You might have better luck getting them to arrest him than you would getting your local department to do it. I would use words like "I feel threatened." ;)

That sucks Kewpon.

Missy maybe getting arrested will get him to back off, at least for a little while.

****! When the **** hits the fan it REALLY gets messy...DH woke me up at 6:45 today he was slamming doors and crying...HE GOT LAID OFF AGAIN...and the cops gave him a ticket for: CONDENSATION ON WINDSHIELD...can you ****ING BELIEVE THAT ****? I sure can't....****! Someone is trying to send us a msg. and it is a **** sandwich, be sure to take a big good bite and swallow it down! ****ING UNBELIEVABLE! The worst issue other than not being able to pay bills is the lack of healthcare..I always have issues and NEED healthcare...what sucks worse is that medicaid recently changed their income requirements but I will try reapplying anyway!:pms:

Kewpon I'm so sorry to hear this! :huggy:

And really....................condensation on windshield?!!! WTF?!!!

I hope things look up for you soon.

missy I hope he does show up. :snicker: :eek:hreally:

Kewpon I'm so sorry to hear this! :huggy:

And really....................condensation on windshield?!!! WTF?!!!

I hope things look up for you soon.

missy I hope he does show up. :snicker: :eek:hreally:

yup, I'm gonna take a pic of this one Mrs. Mom....highly considering telling him to go to court and try to fight it....just wonder if the judge is taking bribes from the po-po or if we'll actually get a fair shake!

Back