What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

:huggy: for kewpon and more :huggy: for missy

there's way too much bad news here lately :pout:

Was watching the news and they had something on the Rover on Mars. Am I the only one that would freak if they found life on mars? I don't know but the thought of it scares me. Would they be friendly and would they like us being on their planet. :giggles:

So yesterday was Jonny's bday and my anniversary with Pat. Today is my stepdaughter's b birthday...yes a day apart lol...Happy sweet 16 to her!

So yesterday was Jonny's bday and my anniversary with Pat. Today is my stepdaughter's b birthday...yes a day apart lol...Happy sweet 16 to her!

Wow that's a lot in a short time. Happy birthday's to Jonny and your DSD and happy anniversary to you and Pat! :hiphip:

I can't get to CW from my laptop. :pout: Hopefully DH can fix that later, the phone is a pita.

BUT, I did get started on my holiday gift list AND planned 6 weeks of meals based primarily on what we have "in stock." That is a good start to our 30 day moratorium on spending! Only necessities for 30 days. Someone please tell DD13 a new wardrobe is NOT a necessity. :giggles:

Starting to feel a little overwhelmed...but a little better now that I took dd to minute clinic and know that she can start school because she had a physical and is up to date on her shots.

Wow that's a lot in a short time. Happy birthday's to Jonny and your DSD and happy anniversary to you and Pat! :hiphip:

Thank you!!

Yes, it is what we call "the most expensive two weeks of the year"...MIL's bday is July 30...Our anniversary and Jonnys bday is Aug 7...Kim's bday is Aug 8, My grandma's bday is Aug 9, My dad and my brother's GF's bday is August 12, and school starts the second week of August here :lol:

I'm thinking I'm going to re-visit the Henrik Rummel thread!!!! :giggles:

Was watching the news and they had something on the Rover on Mars. Am I the only one that would freak if they found life on mars? I don't know but the thought of it scares me. Would they be friendly and would they like us being on their planet. :giggles:

Marvin isn't that scary
Marvin-The-Martian-psd32703.png

But these Martians are creepy looking
tonner_luna_martians.jpg

****! When the **** hits the fan it REALLY gets messy...DH woke me up at 6:45 today he was slamming doors and crying...HE GOT LAID OFF AGAIN...and the cops gave him a ticket for: CONDENSATION ON WINDSHIELD...can you ****ING BELIEVE THAT ****? I sure can't....****! Someone is trying to send us a msg. and it is a **** sandwich, be sure to take a big good bite and swallow it down! ****ING UNBELIEVABLE! The worst issue other than not being able to pay bills is the lack of healthcare..I always have issues and NEED healthcare...what sucks worse is that medicaid recently changed their income requirements but I will try reapplying anyway!:pms:

:gah: I'm so sorry!! :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Kewpon that really really does suck and I'm so sorry to hear about that. Why don't you share what your DH does and maybe someone here may know of something?

Did he go file yet for UI?

DD likes some of the shows on Disney channel like Wizards of Waverly place and Good Luck Charlie. Those are funny to DH and I, too!!

Jessie on the other hand, is SO stupid!!

You can't buy spray paint in the city. I have tons of spray paint. Do I put it in the garage sale, or catch the garbage guys in the morning and dump it then? I also don't want to put it in the garbage cans overnight.

If I put it in the garage sale, and a cop stopped by, would I be in trouble? :9:

You don't want the punks who were screwing around in the alley buying it. Pitch it and be done with it.

Opinions please...............am I a bad parent? (don't answer yet! :slap:)

DS12 plays football. His arm has been getting bruised up so he wanted an arm pad. I brought him to the sports store today and bought him one. Several hours later we were on our way to practice. Half way there I asked him if he had his pad. Nope, he forgot it. He wanted me to go back to get it. Nope it's 15 min. each way. If I drove him to practice, then back home to get the pad, then back to practice, then back home..........that's a 1 hr. drive for a f'ing pad that HE forgot.

Fine right? RIGHT?!!!

Then DH called (he picks him up from practice on his way home from work). He asked how DS likes the pad. I said prolly fine, but he forgot it. He said "Well you went back and got it right?!" :faint: Um, no. I explained to him what I said here. DH was kinda pissed and said I shoud've gone home to get it. SCUSE me?!! He'll be 13 in Nov. and pulls this forgetting **** during school all the f'ing time!!! I don't think one more practice without it will kill him!

Thoughts?

I do not handle any of the kids sports gear except washing uniforms.

If they forget their stuff, its their issue.

You did exactly what I would have done. You will be lucky if he wears it more than a week. We would buy it and my DS would wear it a couple of times than I would hear "it gets in the way" I can't move fast enough. The only thing he continues to use is an improved chin strap and a cowboy collar.

Back