What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

For all you C R Jepsen fans....

384765_333426340080092_2016050704_n.jpg

:pout: Sorry Kerri.

Went to my neighbor's house for another shower this evening and she introduced me to Lorenzo. That's what she's named her Roomba. Really cool - doesn't fall down the stairs, her Westie isn't interested in it at all which surprised the hell out of me, and when it's done, she presses a button and it goes back to it's docking station.

I know if I ever got one of them Molly and Daisy would either never come down off the countertops or they would spend their days chasing it. :giggles:

That would be a lot of fun :snicker:

You're referring to my cats being taunted by the Roomba, aren't you?

:tap:

Would be kind of fun to watch just for a few seconds. :giggles: Her Westie is a crazy little dog - sweet as hell but barks like a maniac. I couldn't get over she just looked over at the Roomba and then looked away. I was expecting a bit more excitement than that.

Had a great time at the Cards game tonight with my Mom and brother! Can't wait to go again in September!

Musta been bitten by a bug, my leg is itchy and DD said, "want me to get the itch glue stick?" :lol:

Puss in Boots is hilarious!! The kids watched it last night (again) and now DS wears snow boots 24/7 saying he's like Puss in Boots but instead looks like Napoleon Dynamite. :lol:

Musta been bitten by a bug, my leg is itchy and DD said, "want me to get the itch glue stick?" :lol:

Puss in Boots is hilarious!! The kids watched it last night (again) and now DS wears snow boots 24/7 saying he's like Puss in Boots but instead looks like Napoleon Dynamite. :lol:

All the talk about bananas in my bag rubbed off on DS4. I rented a movie and he asked if was "Purse and Boots" :giggles:

My sis is getting a mammogram & biopsy right now. I'm very worried, both about what the results may be and how she'll handle it if it's bad.

Praying for good news and strength.

DH totally jinxed it, he said I would sooner or later get a wacko who leaves negative feedback for nothing.

A wacko lady called the number on the product and then left me negative feedback for poor customer service because she wasn't happy with the manufacturer's answer to her question. She claimed that there is another more expensive product I should be mailing her. I asked her to read the listing and match the UPC!

Ebay or Amazon?

Amazon will remove the feedback if it is a product review.

Ebay will also remove feedback if you word it correctly.

I haven't gotten a call yet to say the closing has been postponed/cancelled :hides:

OH and wonderful ComEd wrecked the backyard earlier this week by driving some heavy machinery all over the lawn when cutting a limb. They wrecked the back lawn pretty well. When we had professional trimmers out a couple years ago, they put down plywood on the lawn so as not to wreck the turf when they had to drive a bucket truck into the backyard. But ComEd? Let's just wreck the yard, right? They claim they will send out a landscaping crew, so I'm holding my breath the buyers don't decide to walk/delay over this. arrrrrgh. This has not been easy!

I hate to tell you, KG, but from what I've heard, ComEd's idea of a "landscaping crew" is to smooth the ruts & sprinkle grass seed. :dunce:

Not a reason for your buyers to walk, though. I wouldn't walk away over something like that, things happen. :p

My sis is getting a mammogram & biopsy right now. I'm very worried, both about what the results may be and how she'll handle it if it's bad.

Praying for good news and strength.

ennui I hope she gets good news :huggy:

I hate to tell you, KG, but from what I've heard, ComEd's idea of a "landscaping crew" is to smooth the ruts & sprinkle grass seed. :dunce:

Not a reason for your buyers to walk, though. I wouldn't walk away over something like that, things happen. :p

I don't care what the f*** ComEd does or doesn't do after we close. I just don't want the buyers to balk over it. I'm hoping the promise of a :quotes:landscaping crew:quotes: will appease them if they take issue with the damage. If there is another delay with closing I may need to seek counseling for PTSD.

IF the buyers had their **** together and had gotten their documentation to their lender by the deadline in the contract, and IF they had paid off their accounts in collections BEFORE seeking final mortgage approval, they would've owned the house when the incident happened.

I will continue to pray for your sister Ennui...I'm glad you got her to go though!

KG, that sux, I would be pissed....let's send the posse after 'em.

I have a date with another CW-er today!!! :cartwheel:

Better watch out mrsmom and fuzzy!! :giggles:

thinking of you ennui :huggy:

KG, that sux, I would be pissed....let's send the posse after 'em.

send the posse after the buyers who seem totally unmotivated? the lender that required a ridiculous and meaningless third inspection last week? or the buyer's attorney, who allows paperwork to sit on his desk for a week before he looks at it? ohhh and who spelled my name wrong on documents, delaying one of the closings. :gah: all of them? can you kick all their asses please?

ETA: I am not going to the closing personally, because I will be toooooo tempted to be a **** and/or kick them all in the shins.

Back