What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Nothing in the mail today :pout:

The postcard finally came. DS5 has AM Kindergarten, which starts a week from today.

I can't believe he is going to school. I don't know if I should feel :pout: or :hiphip:

My emotions are all over the place. On the positive side DH was offered work on Friday after he got laid off on Monday because he took Thursday & Friday off to take me to the hospital and stay home and take care of the boys. According to his Superintendent a D&C is not a big deal. Everybody has miscarriages! Oh and we have 2 kids, they should be enough:pms:

AND HE TEACHES KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Chicago-teacher-accused-of-punching-dog-to-death-3781035.php

CHICAGO (AP) — A Chicago elementary school teacher is accused of punching his dog to death in a rage after the animal soiled itself and resisted his attempts to get it into a bathtub.

Derek Fierro was charged with aggravated cruelty to animals, a felony. A judge set his bail at $200,000 on Saturday.

Police spokeswoman Laura Kubiak said the man called officers to his home around 3 a.m. Friday and told them they could find the dog's body in the trunk of his car. He was crying when officers arrived and apologized for killing the dog, she said.

The fourth-grade teacher had adopted the yellow Labrador and chow mix in October after it was rescued from an abusive home in Oklahoma. The director of the Chicago Canine Rescue Foundation said she was devastated by the dog's death.

"We would have gladly taken this dog back if he was having any problems," Lisa Klotnia said, adding that the foundation had checked his references and even interviewed him at his home before he took ownership of the dog.

The 25-year-old Fierro teaches at Eugene Field Elementary School in the city's Rogers Park neighborhood. Chicago Public Schools Inspector General James Sullivan said his office will conduct an investigation, which could lead to disciplinary action.

Circuit Court Judge Donald Panarese set bail Saturday and ordered Fierro not to have contact with any animals.

Fierro's attorney, Robert Gevirtz, could not immediately be reached for comment.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...nching-dog-to-death-3781035.php#ixzz23k69CCll

That poor dog... :(

On the lighter side, I cannot breath out of my nose, like at all. So one I sound like Fran(without the annoying accent) & two I sound like a cow when I eat. I almost disgusted myself at lunch. It's not good when you kids are you telling you to keep it down. :giggles:

Sick son of a ****.

I hope when he's old and feeble he gets the same treatment when he soils himself.

My sis is getting a mammogram & biopsy right now. I'm very worried, both about what the results may be and how she'll handle it if it's bad.

Praying for good news and strength.

:huggy: prayers for you and your sister

That poor dog... :(

On the lighter side, I cannot breath out of my nose, like at all. So one I sound like Fran(without the annoying accent) & two I sound like a cow when I eat. I almost disgusted myself at lunch. It's not good when you kids are you telling you to keep it down. :giggles:

This was me, for sure. It first started 8/4 and 12 days later I feel it finally start to break up!!

Abby had her one-month check-up. Dr said she's doing great! She has a cold, but the congestion is limited to the nose, not the chest or ears.

She was 18' and 6#13oz at birth. One month later and nursing exclusively (which can be scary at first!) she is 22" and 9#3oz! :hiphip:

If you think your Magnum 44 magic marker is running low and you shake it to put more ink at the tip end....have LOTS of paper towel handy when you take the cap off.

I now have black hands and dots on my garage sale signs. :rant:

Oh....and the smell will clear your heads up....for you with colds.

...and make you a little high! :snort:

5:00 and still not cancelled :hides: but they also haven't scheduled the final walk-through yet :dunce:

:huggy: :huggy: if you want to discuss, we listen. if not, that's ok too, more :huggy:

:shesaid: I'm so sorry. :huggy:

i'm sorry, ennui :huggy:

Back