What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Craving sweet...but I have been trying hard to go for fruit when I get that hankering...and now that I am craving fruit, I dont have any LOL

Ugh.

Had to pick ds up from school yesterday cause he had a fever. So, he's home with me today and I have a ton of things to do. Ugh!!

On another note, Steve, you have almost everything that I need!!

Had to pick ds up from school yesterday cause he had a fever. So, he's home with me today and I have a ton of things to do. Ugh!!

On another note, Steve, you have almost everything that I need!!

Hope he feels better soon Ann, and that your DD doesn't catch it!

TGIF!

183352_466212520085241_1735708716_n.jpg

Why is my cat barfing all of the sudden? Really, Scout, must you barf in three separate areas within 30 seconds? Where is DD18? These are her cats. :p

I just made oatmeal cookies. That is in direct conflict with the Fall Shape Up plan. Sigh.

Check cat butt for worms. Best to check when they are sleeping. Cat barf episodes IME are usually related to worms.

Hope that info makes your Oatmeal Cookies unappetizing! Make a salad!

:lol:

Check cat butt for worms. Best to check when they are sleeping. Cat barf episodes IME are usually related to worms.

Hope that info makes your Oatmeal Cookies unappetizing! Make a salad!

:lol:

I'm not sure if hearing that is worse, or hearing about expressing the anal glands on a dog. Keep your ears covered Mary!

Listening to the Pina Colada song and missing Fiya! Where is that ho?

Probably a sale on vinegar somewhere and she's stocking up for the winter ;)

Talking about non-floating dead chipmunks is ok, talking about a wormy cat butt not ok.

Good to know. :giggles:

Listening to the Pina Colada song and missing Fiya! Where is that ho?

Seems like Fiya doesn't like to play with us anymore either. :pout: Mebbe she and Tazzy have formed some exclusive online club somewhere.

I'm not sure if hearing that is worse, or hearing about expressing the anal glands on a dog. Keep your ears covered Mary!

Probably a sale on vinegar somewhere and she's stocking up for the winter ;)

Ah the lovely BF stories. :giggles:

Talking about non-floating dead chipmunks is ok, talking about a wormy cat butt not ok.

Good to know. :giggles:

yep... no comparison in my book :hiphip:

Is it ok to post this :yay: ??? It is NOT directed at anyone here lol! It is just the way I am feeling right now (I will gladly remove if anyone wants me to or if I offend anyone).

Better to know than not know!

PS - If you have any doubts about the care your foster kids have been receiving or if they have digestive problems, share some pepitas/pumpkin seeds with them when they are with you. Parasites in the foster care population is a fairly large problem. (but don't give pumpkin seeds to the cat)

I think the two kids we are getting have been extremely well cared for, but that is good advice for the future kids we'll get. This is an odd circumstance, they aren't coming from a neglectful/abusive home.

thanks! :)

I have such a taste for rotel/Velveeta dip with some lime flavored tostitos hmmm

I am starving here

Wondering if I'll ever get get this stink off me had a horse sneeze nasty boogers all over me. It was so gross

Wondering if I'll ever get get this stink off me had a horse sneeze nasty boogers all over me. It was so gross

Well I can say with certainty that no matter how bad my day might get today, I will not be covered in horse snot at any point. :lol:

Back