What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Boy this Sucks....all the hard work and we sit here waiting for teenagers to get out of BED! I miss the days..."mom....mom....Santa Came! can we open presents? :lol:

Went to bed after midnight...kids got up at 5:45! grrr. I am sleeeeepy now!

My BIL wakes his college aged kids up really early and yells thru the house...Santa came, Santa came! :giggles:

Autum, if DD13 was home from her dad's yet, I'd have done the same by now. :lol:

Ennui, I think holy **** is the only appropriate phase. Ack!

thanks Ernie, will do :huggy: Happy Birthday!

Went to bed after midnight...kids got up at 5:45! grrr. I am sleeeeepy now!

My BIL wakes his college aged kids up really early and yells thru the house...Santa came, Santa came! :giggles:

Sounds like our house. My kids never sleep past 6:30 no matter what.

DH and I tend to go to bed late so we're lucky if we get to bed by 1:00 a.m. most nights. Few hours later, those kids are always up and boy, are they LOUD.

OK, this holiday season is not the happy, joyous time it usually is for friends & family. Dad called 2 min ago with the news that he just discovered the septic tank overflowed onto the driveway overnight. Going to be lovely for the neighbors once the temps rise above freezing in a few hours & the mess thaws. Hoping he'll put off asking me to find a pumper until tomorrow, can't imagine the extra $$ for pumping on Christmas :pout: Is holy **** the proper expression?

"Hey Clark! The ****ter is full!" Merry Christmas" Park an old RV in front of his house and he will be fine until tomorrow.

At 2:30 a.m. when mistah was STILL telling bonus DS9 to go to sleep I gave up and went to bed :giggles:

I have no idea how late mistah had to stay up to do Santa!

Wondering what's open today so I could get out of the house later...living alone with no kids...

...besides seeing Mission Impossible at the theatre...

I wanna go take a nap so I can feel like it's Christmas morning when DH comes home from work and we can open gifts:)

Now wondering if DS has his GF holed up in his room...suspicious....!

LOL. Two of his gifts didn't come in time for Christmas so at least he should be in a better mood.

I'm thinking it's never fun to have to play out this scene with your stepkids AGAIN (7 years running!!) : that while our Christmas (with them) is over by 6pm on Christmas Eve, when they call their mom and ask if they can come to her house even though they aren't due until 7am Christmas Day, it's supposed to be somehow possible for me to plausibly explain to them that her saying "no, I have plans, see you tomorrow >>>CLICK<<< }}}dialtone{{{" is a reasonable parental response.

I honestly don't know why they keep calling her. They know what her answer will be.

:huggy: Kathy. Bad baby mommas SUCK. It's ok to wish a big bird would come carry them away so they can't inflict their venom on the kids anymore. I do it all the time ;)

I thinking that I sort of really wish my daughter had not followed my Babci's recipe for homemade caramel. They sort of taste like sqirrel nuts but sooo much better.

Back