What's new

somebody :coughmecough: was asked

Did the cats all say yes?

images

:giggles:

Have you met the kids?

Not to be too nosy but 1 mom or multiple?

DH's exwife/mom of DSD16 is a drama queen and caused me a lot of stress, I can't imagine having to deal with more than one.

Where should I pick up my bridesmaid dress?

Look how beautiful these dresses would be...

Attachments

• uglybridesmaidsdressesmen.jpg
    uglybridesmaidsdressesmen.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 41
This was made entirely out of paper....we could all flip over our expired IP's and start stitching! Like a quilting bee...you know everyone does their part and then someone else puts it all together? OMG I sound like one of the Pinterest peeps :giggles:

paper-wedding-dress_alev_adil.jpg

This was made entirely out of paper....we could all flip over our expired IP's and start stitching! Like a quilting bee...you know everyone does their part and then someone else puts it all together? OMG I sound like one of the Pinterest peeps :giggles:

paper-wedding-dress_alev_adil.jpg

I was trying to find a wedding dress made of coupons, but couldn't find anything. I figured someone had done something.

It's like a Project Runway challenge. Fashion a wedding dress out of all these expired P&G inserts!

I was trying to find a wedding dress made of coupons, but couldn't find anything. I figured someone had done something.

It's like a Project Runway challenge. Fashion a wedding dress out of all these expired P&G inserts!

They did a few cool dresses out of paper and newsprint. I couldn't find one that specifically said coupons, but it seems to me there was a story about it once. I couldn't find it though

:faint:

Emmalee says :faint:

More when words come. I am soooo happy and soooooooo stunned.

I thought you said you weren't the marrying type!??!

We all say that while we are waiting to be asked :giggles:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww congrats Tazzy...........Im so happy for you and Jillvita

I've been asked before, but it was too little too late previously to even consider it.

Back