What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Whats wrong with the trunk?

I can't ignore the brakes though. Thats one of those thing you kind a half to get fixed. If I want to be the one deciding when the car stops :p

In about 5 minutes I'm going to play lost odyssey. It's like crack

It doesnt open with the key or the release on the front... I rarely have to use the trunk so I dont care.

yeah you should fix those breaks.

is lost odisey really that crack awesome?

It doesnt open with the key or the release on the front... I rarely have to use the trunk so I dont care.

yeah you should fix those breaks.

is lost odisey really that crack awesome?
I don't use the trunk much either.

Well not since that thing with the dead hooker but I'm not suppose to talk about that :mellow:

Yeah I've only had a playstation with pretty much no RPG's out for it in 2 **** years. So I finally went out and got a 360 last week and lost odyssey. If I had been playing a bunch of good rpg's it probably wouldn't seem so bad

and a few other games but i'm mostly just playing lost odyssey right now

I don't use the trunk much either.

Well not since that thing with the dead hooker but I'm not suppose to talk about that :mellow:

Yeah I've only had a playstation with pretty much no RPG's out for it in 2 **** years. So I finally went out and got a 360 last week and lost odyssey. If I had been playing a bunch of good rpg's it probably wouldn't seem so bad

and a few other games but i'm mostly just playing lost odyssey right now

funny thing you say that because my 360 has NOTHING in it...(as in I bougth it havent used ever but to watch a movie or two. so is it worth me breaking my already broken account for lost odysey?

I been playing okami on the wii instead. lego starwars meanwhile

funny thing you say that because my 360 has NOTHING in it...(as in I bougth it havent used ever but to watch a movie or two. so is it worth me breaking my already broken account for lost odysey?

I been playing okami on the wii instead. lego starwars meanwhile

I just sold my Wii today :lol:

I use my PS3 for watching movies. Mostly because 1/3 of my movies i own are on bluray so I don't have much choice about those.

I just sold my Wii today :lol:

I use my PS3 for watching movies. Mostly because 1/3 of my movies i own are on bluray so I don't have much choice about those.
I have a sister and a Girlfriend who would kill me as so much even entretained the thougth of selling the wii.

-granted mine is also modded and Inverted far too much money in it now to sell.(wii fit about 30 games, an extra wiimote and nunchuck)

I been entretating the thougth of a ps3....not sure when but it will eventually reach my house. we need a blu ray player to go with the flatscreen :p

I have a sister and a Girlfriend who would kill me as so much even entretained the thougth of selling the wii.

-granted mine is also modded and Inverted far too much money in it now to sell.(wii fit about 30 games, an extra wiimote and nunchuck)

I been entretating the thougth of a ps3....not sure when but it will eventually reach my house. we need a blu ray player to go with the flatscreen :p
ps3 is a great bluray player

I figured IWe just cant justify 400 dollars into a machine now.

maybe in a few months...
or a year....who knows I have to see how the blurays infiltrate the TPL

Well I think I'm going to lock this again...

Instead of posting in here there is a whole forum everyone can post in ;)

Depends on who's **** it's kicking lol

But yes, have had a great time since arriving here

I'm glad you're having fun
maybe you can show your buddy rosebud how to change her username color
she was setup, but then something happen :secret:

yep - I can do that

now if it were my pal Sara.........took me four hours just to talk her though setting up a photobucket account...........and even then I ended up just picking a username and password for her.....was just easier....LOL

I know she popped in here at least once when it was Alien Soup - will give her a prod in the ribs and tell her to pop in again

Back