What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

that would be soooooo cool :)
if you click your "usercp" link up top, you'll find a referral link, if you want her to sign up under you. :D

ooooooooooooooooooooooo under me.....that would please her LMAO

Our pal sara is....well can only say....she is a prude. So Rosie and I are terrible and tease her about us being lesbians and that she scretly wants to be one too and that she fancies us. She threatens to beat us up....LOL

I'll be called a pig again if I tell her she has to be under me.....LMAO.....ooooo this could be fun!!

o0o0 this thread brought my site to a crawl at times LOL! 200k views 23k replies! LOL!

That was another reason why I closed it.

Well when this thread was going strong there were a constant flow of people posting in it. It was like the live chat lol

I had better start posting here then.....will get alot more people interested in coming here if someone cute and interesting like me is posting here......LOL

I think an exclusive Diva nude photo shoot posted in a certain section would get a lot more people :p ...But yeah these threads get huge quick when have a lot of people...But its ok since Brandon has his big nice 1000 a month server :)

Hi to all!
I've been fine lately- sorry I haven't been here as much these days! I'm so busy I can't even tell which end is my **** anymore... BAH! I will be worth it in the end, though.

If you need help figuring out which end is your ****, I'm sure I could help if I had a pic..:p

And np, glad your keeping busy :)

there is no such thing as "to much cake" in our house

Back-Fat-WalMart.jpg

What were you saying?

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

The cake is a lie.

It looks like it could be a woman...imagine if she was totally flat on the other side 0o0

Back