What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

I'm imagining that she's symmetrical, the same on both sides.

Could be worse. You could be listenning to Myley Cyrus.

LMAO - in that case bring on Linkin Park, they aint that bad after all...LOL

Sooo, I'm sitting at my computer desk with my computer, when I hear the paper on the floor behind me rustling- it was my bird who had walked- yes, not flown, but walked in to see me! She loves her mommie.

Birds rock.

*starts singing Eagle Rock for some reason..."

I am wondering if Nirvana still exists than what will be their ranking?

Went for a swim this morning.....my first swim in about 25 years.....I ache from head to toe

Have been trying to lose weight - but exercise seems to upset my knee....so was told swimming is good and that it's easy on the joints

Decided not to do that Staples job anymore- aside from the fact that retail is completely irritating, I just simply could not do it anymore with my courses that I have going on right now. I will be going in on Friday for my last day, but not after that. I gave the manager a polite call earlier to let her know- she's sad to see me go, but still understands, since Staples hires a lot of college students, and so they are used to this sort of thing.
And now I'll actually have the time to look for something! Looking for work and doing interviews along with that job would be impossible as well, as I had no weekdays free.

Back