What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

I do like how he brings reality into the characters he's depicting.
I think I mainly like Pocahontas because they begin to defend their own land. :p

omfg I'm in floods of tears because the Janoskians have reached 1m subscribers and i s2g they've made me a more confident person and I've met some amazing people through them and just so many more reasons

Think I might go and tribal dance round my garden to pay my respects :)

Ugh. I just sat and restored my laptop to factory settings and it took forever; it was so messed up. All seems better now though, so yay 2011 laptop still lives!

Now that makes me feel bad that a laptop from only two years ago got messed up under my care. ;D
It wouldn't even shut down a few weeks ago, so I let the battery drain but completely forgot about it until tonight.

Eh, I'm a computer-centric person. I'm the official tech support for my house and I'm always fixing up one computer or another. It's tedious.

Ah. My family seems to think I'm some computer genius just because I can turn the thing on, let alone anything else.
I try to avoid doing things that could seriously effect it until it gets to the stage where it couldn't get any worse, just in case I do break it more.

I've worked with computers since college so my technical knowhow is only really surpassed by my brother in the military. And since he's not around much it falls to me to fix all the stupid ****-ups my family make.

I somewhat know the feeling, my family can't even avoid an obvious virus.
I'd say I have knowledge and experience in computing, but nothing major that would land me in a job to deal with technical faults and similar issues.

Sat in the doctors waiting for a blood test yay! :D
Then I'm off for two fillings at the dentist. Lovely day ^_^

Thanks!
Had my blood test which was fine.
Dentist was not fine :( two fillings which really hurt, even with injection, and I have another one again in two weeks :(

Good luck to you too Phossix! :)

Back