What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be fluent in a second language but I always change my mind in what language I want to learn after a couple months...

Skyping with [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] and playing The Witcher 2. :D

Soon to be saying goodbye to Michael and hello to ten weeks of summer school.
Gonna miss him :(

I've always considered romance to be something kept between those who partake in the individual act, but that's just me >_>

Meh, talking about it doesn't bother me. However, overly inappropriate public displays of affection do bother me. Take that **** to the bedroom and leave it there, thanks! :)

...but I'd planned to discuss in detail my sexual conquests with [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]. :(

When I mean public, I mean in the company of a bunch of people who are strangers. :) It's fine to discuss amongst friends, but there's a time and a place for everything! ;)

I enjoy a good TMI story, go on.......

I'm kidding, Lauren! :D

...but I'd planned to discuss in detail my sexual conquests with [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]. :(

Can I come to see the tongue lashing you are going to get from Lauren. I reckon it will be a beauty! :eek:

Can I come to see the tongue lashing you are going to get from Lauren. I reckon it will be a beauty! :eek:

Oh, it is ever-so-beautiful when we tongue-lash, I can assure you... ;) ;) ;)

I wouldn't mind but my awesome sexual skills are too awesome to share ;)

She's right ya'know. She has this trick when giving oral where she...ya'know what, never mind.

La da di da da da....

:D So, I worked 5a-1p yesterday and then I went to the mall with a friend. Got some new studs for my nose! I was so exhausted, though, because I'd been up since 3a. I took a long nap and that's why I would be here now (3a). Must get food!

Oh, and [MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION], the option to "like" posts is not there for me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back