What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing pissed off. Spent ages trying to get something to work on the forum and I can't.

What's up people? I just woke up! Unexpected day off ftw! :D

Not much. Just lazing around, as per usual.
Unexpected days off are much better than expected days off. Trust me, I've had about 365 of the latter in a row.
It's not what it's cracked up to be

****ing pissed off. Spent ages trying to get something to work on the forum and I can't.

Sucks man, hope you manage to figure out how to fix it.

Would that be the VB Social or whatever it was that broke the forum for a bit? :p

Nah. Removed that as I want to get theme sorted first before I add new stuff.

I was trying to make the adverts not show up for subscribers.

I'm going on a hike to pizza hut with my bff tomorrow because why spend ?3 on a bus I mean life is all about protecting our planet <3

[MENTION=148]Starry[/MENTION] Do it for the polar bears ;) But srs Pizza Hut is one of my favourite places to eat out. The only thing I hate is that their salad is pretty **** compared to Harvester and they can be expensive...

[MENTION=148]Starry[/MENTION] God Speed, my Pizza loving child.

And I rarely eat at Pizza Hut. I went there about a while back, after starting my diet.
I watched as my brother and sister shovelled down the unlimited ice-cream, as I chewed on my lettuce.

[MENTION=148]Starry[/MENTION] Do it for the polar bears ;) But srs Pizza Hut is one of my favourite places to eat out. The only thing I hate is that their salad is pretty **** compared to Harvester and they can be expensive...

I will, I'll think of them polar bears as cars whizz by splashing me with mud :D
same i love it x

[MENTION=148]Starry[/MENTION] God Speed, my Pizza loving child.

And I rarely eat at Pizza Hut. I went there about a while back, after starting my diet.
I watched as my brother and sister shovelled down the unlimited ice-cream, as I chewed on my lettuce.

you should always eat pizza because pizzas are not our friends they are our food so next time please eat the pizza x

Quite a few people online. o_O

It's always nice to see. :)

BingBot just indexed the K&Y Jelly thread. Oh dear. :p

I'm glad the forum is getting more and more popular. It's really given me something to do lately so it's nice to see it getting successful.

I have to go on some sixth form team building activity week in cambridge next week fml

there isn't even gunna be wifi, i never signed up for this

Testing.

Ohhhh yeeeaaahhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back