What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3quizk.jpg

Wednesday should be my day off and I'm going to school I be angry

Where did the name "confab-it" come from [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION]?

So, moving to Scotland next week after a year and a half of LDR...

Lucky bugger. :p

Where did the name "confab-it" come from @Lauren @Kirk?
[MENTION=36]Antigone[/MENTION] suggested it. We were looking for an uncommon name to do with our forum's purposes, and since confab means chat it kinda made sense.

Downside is not many people seem to know what confab means. :lol:

[MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION] Yeah, I've never heard of confab, let alone it being associated with the word chat! :lol:

Well, I went out for lunch, and I just got back.
About to head out again to a Work Programme thing. Maybe it'll get more activity tonight, hopefully. :)

Edit: I noticed someone else with 101 posts a while back, and they had the little title 'dalmations', but I assumed that was a personal one, and thought it was quite funny. Now that it's appeared to me, I realise it's intentional. :r

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I went out for lunch, and I just got back.
About to head out again to a Work Programme thing. Maybe it'll get more activity tonight, hopefully. :)

YOU CAN'T DO THESE THINGS. THE FORUM IS MORE IMPORTANT.

Ahah, I swear that sometimes that's what people expect me to say.
What's this "work programme thing"?

YOU CAN'T DO THESE THINGS. THE FORUM IS MORE IMPORTANT.

Ahah, I swear that sometimes that's what people expect me to say.

I SWEAR, MY HEART BELONGS TO HERE, KIRK.

What's this "work programme thing"?

Well, right now I'm on Job Seekers Allowance. I struggled to find a college placement last year, so my parents said I should apply, and look for work.
Since I've been a Job Seeker for a while now, the Job Center basically makes me go to this place every week for training, and to make sure I'm actually doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

Of course, it does seem a bit redundant now, since I got a college place, starting in September, but they want me to continue signing on until then.

Anyway, I'd best start heading down. See ya, Kirk.

I came up with the titles! 101 Dalmatians ^_^ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back